Four

"Why did you skip class again, Aomine-kun?"

No more than 10 minutes ago, Kuroko angrily slammed open the library door only to find a napping Aomine hunched over one of the tables. He had chosen to slump down beside the male with a sigh. Kuroko assumed he was being noisy because Aomine snapped his head up just as he sat down.

The two sat in silence, Aomine watching the blunette work. Now, present time, Kuroko settled with breaking the awkward silence.

"You seem weird today. Did something happen?" the tan teen queried with a raise of his brow. Kuroko gave him an exasperated look causing Aomine to jump in surprise. "S-sorry! Geez, you don't gotta get all mad. I was just asking.." the ganguro trailed off, more mumbling toward the end.

Kuroko blinked apologetically, pacifying his face. "Apologies, Aomine-kun."

"It's whatever.. Is something bothering you?" Aomine leaned his arms over the table, peering at the, still, working blunette.

"No, Aomine-kun. I'm fine," Kuroko replied, never taking his eyes off the binders he was sorting. He was surprised Aomine hadn't asked about them. The ganguro probably didn't care about it, anyways.

Aomine shrugged and flopped back on the table listlessly. "Whatever you say.."

As time went on, Kuroko completely finished sorting the plans and Aomine drifted off into another nap. The blunette was thankful for the tranquility.

The second period soon ended and Kuroko shook the sleeping ganguro's shoulder. He's said it once and he'll say it again. Dejavu.

"Aomine-kun, it's time to wake up. I don't wanna have to pull your chair out again," Kuroko directed as he picked up his backpack and the pile of folders. As if those words were magical, Aomine's eyes snapped open before he jumped out of his seat. "I'm awake! No need for that!"

Kuroko laughed softly while turning toward the library doors. "Then, let's head to class."

Aomine chased after the blunette and threw an arm over his shoulders. "You seem to be in a better mood now! That's good! Scary Tetsu is bad Tetsu!" the navy-head barked out a laugh.

Kuroko just shook his head amusedly.

"Hey, I never asked. What are all those binders for? Assignments for class?" Aomine snatched the top folder before opening and examining it. "Are these plans for the Inter-high!?"

Kuroko chuckled. Of course Aomine would be excited about anything basketball related.

"Yes, Aomine-kun. These are fundraiser ideas," Kuroko explained, seizing the binder from Aomine, earning a whine. 
"I didn't know you were in the student council. Didn't you say before that no clubs or activities interested you?" Aomine catechized, causing Kuroko to sigh. He knew Aomine would ask that question. "Koganei-senpai asked if I could help out with some simple stuff. I couldn't refuse."

"That's cool of you! Speaking of, I think my team captain is actually the student council president... Have you met him yet?" Aomine raised an eyebrow when Kuroko averted his gaze.

"You can say that.."

"What is that supposed to mean?" the navy-head eyed Kuroko suspiciously. "Did you have a bad run-in with him or somethin'?"