PART 13 Online Test

I lay exhausted in the hospital bed, alone in the white room where the only noise was the beeping of the machines next to me. While Nat was away for a while, I had some time to be alone with my thoughts. I could have hurt them, Steve and Nat, I really need to find my control, I need to control these powers that I have.

"Well Nat didn't lie, you really do look worse than me" A voice that I had to miss for a whole day was finally heard. I immediately turned my gaze from the ceiling to the door, where I saw Wanda sitting in a wheelchair with my sister standing behind her. A smile immediately formed on my face when I saw the girl. Realizing that the last time I saw her, she didn't make a sound.

"Wow, Thank you, turns out that going into a Hydra nest requires more effort than I thought" I talked towards her from inside the bed.

Nat rolled Wanda up next to my bed in her wheelchair and left the room shortly afterward, but not without lifting her eyebrows a few times towards me and then glancing at Wanda. I swear if this has anything to do with her insinuation that I have feelings for Wanda. That's just crazy. She just became a good friend of mine. Wanda is just a pleasant person to be with. And yes, I enjoy her presence a bit more when she walks into a room than the others in the tower. And yes, she makes me feel some sort of happy when she lets her accent slip when she's frustrated or when she smiles and scrunches her nose. Or... huh.

"Yn?" Wanda's voice spoke loudly next to me, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"huh What?" I responded, looking at her confused.

"I asked if you were in pain somewhere, but you drifted completely away in your mind." She repeated with a chuckle.

"i-yea-no, no pain. Just a little tired, that's all" I replied, looking at her and how the bruises on her face had already changed color.

"oh sorry, I can come back later if you want?" The girl answered with a guilty tone in her voice as she already gripped the wheels of her wheelchair to leave the room.

"No, I enjoy your company. Stay, please." I quickly spoke while making myself sit up straight in the bed, making me instantly feel lightheaded and fall back.

"Alright, I'll stay. But then you have to stay down too" Wanda laughed as she let go of the wheels. "I enjoy your company too by the way." Her cheeks suddenly turning a tint redder.

"Hey, Are you feeling sick?" I worriedly asked her, looking at her red cheeks.

"I-what? No, why?" She replied with confusion as she put her hand on her forehead to feel her temperature.

"No, you just suddenly turned a bit red, have already experienced it, and thought I was ill at the time," I explained to her which made her laugh a bit? What is it about everyone, that when you talk about an illness they start to laugh?

-

Wanda and I talked some more, including about what happened to her. She didn't remember much. After they took her, she woke up when they changed vehicles. She then tried to escape, but they were able to stop her with electroshocks. Then when she regained consciousness, she was in the room where we found her. There they had given her a beating after not wanting to answer their questions about how I already use my powers.

They took her because of me.

"I'm really sorry," I said, looking at my hands instead of her.

"Hey! It's not your fault those assholes took me? By the way, I'm actually glad they did. Now we have one less Hydra litter in New York. So, Thank you." Wanda replied with a grin, she did try her best not to make me think it was my fault, but it was. "I'm going to let you rest, see you later" Wanda gave me another smile before wheeling herself out of my hospital room.

-

I had to stay in the hospital for several more hours, but they finally let me go to the tower. Not that it was much better there, from the moment I got there, Nat immediately sent me to my room to rest there further. I'm. So. Bored. By doing nothing, you have no choice but to be alone with your thoughts. I couldn't stop thinking about Wanda and what Nat had said to me. Yes, Wanda did make me feel some things when she came near me, but I just thought that maybe I was allergic to her perfume or something?

-

I took my phone and did the only logical thing you can do when you're unsure about certain things. You take an online test.

"-How -Do -You -Know -If -You -Like -Someone?" I talked to myself while simultaneously typing it in google. I took the first one I saw and started it.

-Question 1) Do you find him / her attractive / cute / hot? -

"I mean yeah obviously? I'm taking this to see if I like her, not to know if I'm blind or not." -Yes

-Question 2) Does he/she like you? -

"How the fuck would I know ??" - I don't know

-Question 3) Do you stalk him/her on social media-

"I don't even have social media." - No.

Question 4) Do you see him/her a lot?

"We practically live together, I see her every day? Well, except when she's kidnapped" -Yes

Question 5) Do you want to know more about him/her?

"uh yeah I think so?" -Yes

- Question 6) When he/she is gone, do you look for him/her? -

"I mean, I always look for her when I come into a room. The last time I didn't do this, she was kidnapped so it's kind of important." Yes

-Question 7) When he/she is with another person you don't consider his / her friend, how do you feel?-

"I feel like we both don't have that many friends except for the team." - No idea

-Question 8) When he/she is around you, how do you feel? -

"Huh, they list my illness symptoms here"

-Results-

So do you actually like this person? You do indeed like him/her. Maybe you do not want to admit to or accept the feelings, or the truth that you like that person. If you're still unsure about what you feel, try asking some of your friends who are in a relationship what they think.

"well Shit."

"Also, I don't know anyone that's in a relationship."