PART 27 drinking with McStarsAndStripes

It's been a day and Wanda has been avoiding me like the Plague. I know I did something wrong and she was going to be a little angry, but not THAT angry. I have no idea how to fix this. How I can make it up to her.

-

"Yn! Hey I was looking for you!" Steve said as we bumped into each other when we both turned the same corner.

"What is it?" my voice grumpy and cause I'm really not that enthusiastic to talk to anyone.

"Everyone's on a mission, so it's just you and me today" Great. "Maybe we can do something, I want to get to know you a little better"

"Rogers, just because you're fucking my sister doesn't mean we need to be best friends,"

His face had shock written all over it, but he coughed a bit uncomfortable and straightened himself again. " Maybe socializing with Captain Frisbee would be a good thing. Apparently, Wanda is not in the tower after all. And uh, finding and talking to her was kinda my whole day schedule.

"Fine" I give in. "Let's go drink"

"That's not really what I planned, I thought maybe we could go to a museum or to a -" Steve was thwarting so I cut him off.

"If you want to 'get to know' me, that's not going to happen in a museum. That's going to happen with a beer. So take your coat and we'll go" I kinda ordered him at this point. Instead of starting an argument, Steve took a deep breath and finally nodded in agreement.

Guess I'm gonna go drinking with McStarsAndStripes.

-

"So tell me a fun fact about you," Steve said as we sat down at a table in the bar. Oh, we are really doing this?

"First alcohol, then ask questions" I responded, nudging my head towards the bartender behind the bar. Steve clearly got the hint because he rolled his eyes and stood up from his seat, walking over to him. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, deep down knowing Wanda wouldn't have texted. But when I see that she really didn't send anything, it still hurts. I've texted her a few times, some sorry's, a few about wanting to talk, not a single answer. I decide to send her one more.

-

-New Message to: Wanda ❤️‍🔥🧙🏼‍♀️-

Earlier today

You: Wanda, please

You: Can we talk about this?

You: please

You: I miss you

You: I'm not good at talking to you through text, especially if it's just a one-way conversation. So can you just let me know where you are? I just want you to see how sorry I am, please.

Now

You: Wands, I don't know what to do. I do not want to lose you. EVER. I hate this, I hate that I made you feel like this. I know I was wrong. Please text me back when you have the chance. I miss you.

-

I hit send and let out a sigh as I closed my phone and put it downturned on the table. Good timing because Steve arrived with the drinks.

"I'm going to take a massive leap of faith and guess that I will be paying for all of this?" He presumed right. I just gave him a big close-mouthed smile before taking a sip of my beer.

"You owe me an answer to my question then" He took a sip of his own drink and smirked. Well played Rogers, Well Played.

"Fine. A fun fact about me right?" He nodded and waited patiently. "Uhmmm, OH, I know how to kill someone by pushing on 3 specific points on their body."