Ayato Kirishima

I'm taking the meanest shit while listening to poorstacy ngl

Ayato Kirishima || Tokyo Ghoul

teasing

GUYS DONT EVEN READ THIS ONE IT AINT EVEN GOOD WAS MEANT FOR BAKUGOU BUT DECIDED AGAINST IT JUST SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER MY BAD B

You know guilty pleasures? Something that you take pleasure in but at the same time feel guilty about doing? If there was one thing that nobody would have guessed in their short life time, would be you; a femboy that just can't get enough of dominating once aggressive, teasing and assertive males to submission. Who would expect a boy in feminine clothing to be so dominating? And for the same sex to find it... attractive?

Perhaps that's why you were currently in this position, Ayato slowing falling down against the wall you had previously trapped him on. He wanted to get up, but he couldn't, like an invisible force kept him down.

His face flushed with eyes that were clouded in anger, confusion, and interest. All he wanted was a quick midnight snack, so why was he on the floor staring up this kid who has a skirt on with a sweater over a button up, who looked like such an easy target?

You were delighted, to say the least. You've been watching this ghoul for a while now, but you didn't think he'd make the first 'move'. Seeing him up close, with those eyes that held anger beneath, you could say it made you... aroused. You held a teasing smirk on your face, crouching down to his level to grab his chin in a tight grip.

"Ayato Kirishima... was it? It's a pleasure to meet you, though I do have to say this is such an unfortunate meeting." Your eyes held amusement in them, but if it weren't for that they'd be dull.

"You really are quite cute, though." but I wonder if you'd look better with tears in your eyes and pleasure written in your face, you wanted to say, but it might be too soon for that.