Yui Tamura

Yui Tamura || Yarichin Bitch Club

choking, markings, teasing, hair pulling

Yui just wanted a quick, easy fuck while topping(one of) the schools infamous femboys. So why was he the one leaning against a random desk in a random classroom, with his ass held high, and his face and chest pushed into this desk?

"Did you really think you were gonna top me?" The voice behind him teases, jutting into the bottoms' prostate with his fingers(with the help of lube) making him jolt forward with a small moan, his legs weak and shaking.

Yui was embarrassed to say the least, his pale face flushed red and pink, his open mouth dripping saliva onto the desk that his arms rest against, his head hidden in between his arms. With clouded eyes and sweat dripping down his body, he couldn't help but wonder when the hell m/n got this good? And why wasn't he told about it sooner?

You slowly glides your non dominant hand up Yui's spine, making him shiver and arch his back more.

"I love how sensitive you are," you say, fingering through the bottoms hair, just to tightly grip onto it to pull his head back. Yui gives a small breathless moan, his face lifted into the cold air, the angle pushing the tops' fingers into his prostate even more. He was so glad school was already over, otherwise he might just die from the embarrassment of getting topped by a guy wearing a skirt(the school didn't allow it, but he wore it anyway) and eyeliner.

You release your grip from him as his head goes back into his arms, just to lean down and lick a line up Yui's back, biting hickeys near his spine, his sweat soaked pale skin exploding with purple and red. With your non dominant hand now on his hip, he stopped trying to hold the weight of his shaking legs, letting his body be limp for you to use.

"You know, I don't usually like to tease," the h/c male starts after a moment of soft and desperate moans from the blue haired male, with an obvious lie, "but I like how you look when you really beg."