Gaku Yaotome

Gaku Yaotome || IDOLiSH7

requested by @ElvaniSigmaWolve

kinda angst?, possible ooc, kinda make up nsfw, sorry it took so long every time I went to go write it I lost every motivation I had, pet name??, kinda bad, mention of safe word, leash and collar

Gaku was getting a worse and worse headache as the hours went by; women not picking up that he's in a very happy relationship and continuing to hit on him as well as Tenn being an annoying little shit and doing everything you say not to do.

So when he got home all he wanted to do was take a shower and finally go to sleep and get the day over with as it was Friday. What he didn't want to do though, was put all his anger and frustration onto you who just wanted to help him unravel and get tucked into bed.

The worst part was that he knows certain words and sentences hurt way more than others, and he said them. Straight to your face. In a harsh tone. He doesn't think he's ever felt so bad in his life, and even after you forgave him, he'll still think about it at 3am when he can't sleep and cuddle closer into you, to the point he's on top of you.

He just hopes you can forgive him and possibly let him off easy.

"Gaku~ do you know what you did wrong?"

"Y-yes.."

"And are you sorry for what you said?~"

"Mmn- yes.."

"Are you now? You don't sound like it." He rapidly nodded his head, the leash chained to his collar hitting against one another, metal clanking mixed in with a buzzing noise (if you listened hard enough) in the suddenly steamy room.

"I-I'm a good boy- promise..!"

Humming, you tilted your head with a smirk, pulling him closer by his leash so he's in between your thighs, the bulge in your sweatpants practically mocking him that he can't do anything without your permission. "We'll see about that... now why don't you be a good boy and put your mouth to good use, hm?"

He was very eager for you to forgive him, even if it meant doing everything you wanted, he doubt he'll even say the safe word; because maybe he w- no, he needs this.