Griffith

Griffith || Berserk

Griffith || Berserk

the best worst villain to ever exist in my opinion, really wanna spit on him with disgust and then stomp his head in, mirror sex, degradation, knife play, teasing

"Look how much of a slut you are, Griffith." Picking his head up by his white hair, you forced him to look at himself in the mirror.

"Taking my cock so well, hm?" He jolted forward from your harsh thrusts, causing you to let go of him for his face and arms to hit the floor. Watching how your cock slides in and out, moaning your name as if he's stuck in a mantra. Which he is, being honest to himself, you were fucking him so well; the pleasure tripling from when he fucked the princess.

His moaning faded to heavy pants once he realized you pulled out of him, seeing how your head was tilted to the side with smirk on your face once he looked back. You patted your lap, watching how he gave you a confused and fucked out look.

"Don't you know how to ride a horse?" Narrowing his eyes, he shakily crawled over, softly moaning when he saw your cock slide back into him from the mirror.

"Ride, slut." He should've killed you right then and there, but you were important to keep around to achieve his dream. Gently picking himself up just to slam back down on to you, moaning loudly when he felt his release coming. He was so close to losing consciousness when he was in the middle slamming back down, only for you to also go halfway, making your cock reach into him like never before.

"Ngh.. m- hah, m/n... please." Arching his back, you ghostly slid your hand up from his cock to his chest, his head now resting on your shoulder, non dominant hand wrapped around to hold your head. He saw how you smirked before biting into him, creating more dark hickeys along with the other bites and slits from a knife you made on his pale skin.

"It's a shame you only need me around to achieve your dream, 'cause I could go centuries fucking you."