Tokita Ohma

Tokita Ohma || Kengan Ashura

love this 6'0 mf, cussing, can't remember if you're allowed to forfeit or not

no words...

Tokita isn't one to judge, but what the fuck is his opponent? You seem skinnier than Inaba, and weaker with a sickeningly bright smile on your face. Who the fuck wears eyeliner when they're about to fight? He isn't one to go easy one someone just 'cause of the way they look, but man was he considering it.

Okay, even thinking about going easy on you was a bad thought. You were strong- if not stronger - than himself, so he was fairly surprised when you literally swept him off his feet the second you got close to him(not realizing you even moved). Creating a dust cloud around the both of you, you smirked and watched how he was finally taking in what had just happened.

"You're really pretty, you know." You gave a closed eye smile, catching the fist that was going for your temple. You had little to zero muscle on your body, Tokita noticed, so how the hell are you countering his punch without shaking even a little bit? He was definitely mad at this point, and he was gonna show you how mad.

Seeing how his skin started to turn pink with his sclera turning black, you immediately distanced yourself from him. It's been a few minutes, both parties panting and having bruises somewhere from the other. Knowing you couldn't win once his skin started to turn red, you forfeited instead.

"Sorry, Tokita!" You waved as you started to walk back to the opening of where you first came in at. "Gotta cut this short. You see I still have places to go and guys to do, so I don't wanna die yet. Hope you understand!" And with that, you casually walked away as his skin started to change back to its original cover, but also getting dizzy. Ah yeah, he forgot that when he uses it he'll pass out- maybe that was only with the white haired dilf though.

Tokita was announced as the winner of the fight, though it was a pretty disappointing one in his opinion. Sighing as he walked in the bathroom, only to pause when he noticed you taking a piss at the urinal. Why the fuck were you wearing feminine clothing?

As if this was a casual meetup, you smirked at him and he(assumed) what you're about to say is a continuation of what you were saying during the fight.

"I wonder if you'll look prettier with tears and cum dripping down your body instead of blood and sweat." He blankly looked at you before leaving the bathroom, not even needing to use it anymore.