Craig Tucker, Tweek Tweak

urge to wear feminine clothing 🤝 urge to wear masculine clothing
= baggy cargo pants and a shirt I thrifted

urge to wear feminine clothing 🤝 urge to wear masculine clothing= baggy cargo pants and a shirt I thrifted

art credit; glowgnostic on redbubble

Craig Tucker(left), Tweek Tweak(right)
|| South Park

soft, I love them sm, polyamorous relationship,

Craig had to admit, he was definitely in love. Having not one but two loving femboys? Did he sell his soul to Damien or something? He watched as you were sitting on top of Tweek, with the latter laying on the bed. You were so close to each other, carefully putting eyeliner on Tweek, a cute blush on his face with hands fidgeting on his stomach.

Tweek felt like he was about die- having you so close to him(even if y'all are in a polyamory relationship), staring intently at him, he's freaking out now more than the gnomes that stole his underwear in 4th grade.

"And... done!" You exclaimed, finally sitting up straight. "How does he look, Craig? Adorable, right?" It was true, Tweek was looking so adorable with eyeliner on. His face naturally flushed pink with his nervous eyes looking at Craig.

"Adorable, babe." Hearing him say that made you smirk as you put the eyeliner back into your makeup pouch. When you looked back at Tweek, you immediately kissed him, feeling how his shaky hands grabbed onto the front of your shirt for support. This was a usual thing, for you to kiss only one of your boyfriends while the other watched, but man was he jealous.

Tweek moaned as you ran your hands up his sides, his body shaking like he's been deprived of coffee for weeks.

Their date was a huge success, you made Tweek try on feminine clothing with you, as Craig just commented on it. There was a few people that hit on Craig though, but they eventually went away once you slapped his ass and kissed his cheek, ignoring how he jolted then flipped you off.

"C'mon let's go home, I wanna sleep." After Craig somehow managed to find a small sweater for his hamster, they went home with him immediately putting the sweater on his hamster, smiling that it had actually fit. While waiting for you to clean off the eyeliner on Tweeks and your faces, he decided to watch a video on his phone instead.

"Babe!" Jumping on top of him, you watched how he grunted from the impact, but smiled once he got over the pain. You immediately went to kiss him, holding his face while he held your hips, both smiling in the kiss. Eventually breaking apart when Tweek started to walk to their shared bed, you pulled him in to cuddle with you and Craig. After a while, they finally went to sleep.