Kenma Kozume

Kenma Kozume || Haikyū!!

cock warming, slight teasing

When Kenma asked you to try something he's been wanting to do for a while, you definitely weren't expecting this. You sitting in your gamer chair, him sitting on your lap with his arms wrapped around your neck, his chin on your shoulder, barely even paying attention to the ps in his hands. But I mean, how could he?

He didn't know if he wanted to stay in this position or move. Your cock pressing so so deep into his prostate, constantly stimulating him, and with everyone little move either him or you made, just made him whimper out.

"You okay, Kenma?" You murmured, rubbing his clothed sides, and he almost came just from the deep ness of your voice right next to his ear. You thought he looked absolutely stunning, with his cheeks and ears turned pink, the sweat from his body sliding under the hoodie he only had on, body shaking, he was just too cute.

He was too embarrassed to open his mouth though, afraid of letting out the moans he's desperately trying to keep in. But it's futile as you shift, your cock pressing deeper into him, with him finally dropping the ps he forget he even had in hands. He gave out a small moan, his arms wrapped around your neck tightened.

"Sorry, baby," you lied, "didn't mean to move." He felt your hands grip onto his thighs, feeling the soft flesh that you could oh so easily bruise(just thinking about it made him leak) before gently moving them up to his hips. One hand lightly brushing its fingers against his spine, causing him to arch his back and dip his hands into your hair, clutching it for support.

"M-m/n.... please," he dug his face into your neck, barely even able to hear his plea. He couldn't take this anymore. The foggy head and lust clouded eyes of his barely even registered your hands cupping his ass, giving it a tiny pinch that made him jolt. His cock leaking as a hand ghostly slid against it, he felt like he was losing his mind.