Karma Akabane

Karma Akabane || Assassination Classroom

requested by @yoshiworld

hair pulling, blood, knife, teasing, public(?)

Even though you looked gentle with your classic feminine clothing on, you were scary when pissed. And to Karma, you being pissed and embarrassed was a pleasure to him, so when the new classmate walked in while being introduced by Korosensei, Karma couldn't help but make a comment about them to you.

"Karma, for the love of god, shut the hell up already." All he did was smirk, before saying something that truly pissed you off. Seeing how you glared at him, made him excited, ever since he got here you were always his target to make angry(to him, you looked like an angel, so he wanted to see if he could break that facade).

It happened too quick for him to process, him landing on his back, you sitting on top of him. Your non dominant hand gripped into his hair, making his forehead show, an actual knife pressed against his throat. A blush rose to his face as he saw the murderous glint in your eyes with a blank face.

"You really don't know how to shut up, huh?" Pressing your knife closer his throat, tiny bubbles of blood coming to the surface. Your classmates gasped, you had never acted this way before, so they didn't know what to do. Some were wishing Korosensei would break up the fight, but he was too engrossed on how one of his favorite 'ships' was starting to take off.

"I wonder how someone as pretty as you would look without a tongue," you harshly gripped his chin, the knifes' grip pressing into his skin.

"Let's find out together, yeah?"