Chapter 22 | The battle

I sniggered.

"You really think I'm gonna shake your hand."
I pushed his hand down by his hip, like he was a doll.

I walked towards Ray and Henry.

"Lets make a deal". I said. "You let go of Captain Man and Kid Danger, make the sky blue again and sort out the rest of the mess you've made so things won't get as worse as they already are."

Van Dell laughed.

"You really think I would? Oooohhhh some rando girl just comes in and threatens me and now I have to stop my operation? You're just st-"

I kicked him in the head, he fell to the floor, he didn't finish his sentence, his voice was too annoying.

He got up, unfortunately.

"Uh, OW!" Van rubbed his head. "Okay you don't just come in private property and kick the owners in the head, ya know?"

"Looks like we'll have to do this the hard way, Van Dell. If you're not going to surrender then, then.. it sucks to be you!" I didn't know what to say, I couldn't think of an iconic sentence at the time.

"Oh please." Van Dell scoffed, again.

He then blew a whistle, things couldn't get any worse.

There entered around 15 other people, all wearing similar clothing to the man in the corridoor and Van Dell.

"Wall dogs, attack her." Van Dell pointed at me with his index finger.

"Ahhhh geez." Ray implied. I could tell he had no faith in me.

The people or shall I say the 'wall-dogs' cracked there knuckles, they wanted a fight, so they got a fight.

Lets just say in less than 3 minutes I defeated each and every one of those 'walldogs'. Bodies were scattered around the base, don't worry they weren't dead, just knocked out.

"Piece of cake" I boasted. "Ready to give up now, Van Dell? I slowly walked up the stairs.

Van Dell was shocked. And so were Henry and Ray.

"I'll never give up, never ever ever ever! You're just stupid!"

"Really?" I sarcastically said.

"I may be stupid, but I wouldn't be as stupid to allow my enemy to do THIS" I unlocked the cage door, it had a padlock with a key inside, how silly of him to just leave it there.

Henry and Ray came storming out.

"Oh for heavens sake!" Van Dell yelled.

"Thanks for letting us out, Girl Danger." Henry said.

I smiled, just a little bit.

There was no time for romance, at the corner of my eye I saw a machine with a timer on, it was the machine that made the sky green, and was going to turn Swellview to rubble, in a matter of minutes.

Ray delt with Van Dell, infact, it took Ray exactly 30 seconds to dump him in the paint pool. He had so much anger inside for being in that cage for nearly 10 hours he was a ticking time bomb aswell.

Now that Van Dell was gone, we needed to get rid of the machine.

All three of us picked it up as quickly as we could and headed out the secret base.

"Alana, you need to get rid of this place, here, use these." Henry whispered.

I knew exactly what he meant from the training, I had to set the base on fire. I needed to get rid of this for good.

Henry and Ray left and put the bomb on the man copter where Schwoz was waiting for them.

I planted 6 bombs in the secret base, I lit a match.

And I ran.

Van Dell's secret base was gone in a matter of seconds.

The job was done, I jumped on the man copter, and we flew away.

We flew to the desert, which was safe to put the machine.

"All sorted!" Ray cheered.

We headed back to the mancave.

A job well done.