Chapter 24 | A month later

It is now officially been a month since the Van Dell incident, and things only just got better.

I'd gotten my job back as Girl Danger, and I've been doing loads of missions since, and most of them on my own.

I've been making headlines in the news. Everyday when I come downstairs for school my mom is watching 'Girl Danger' on the news, not knowing that it's me. I wish I could tell her that it is, but I took an oath to not tell anyone.

Me and Charlotte are friends now. We put all our arguments and jealousy aside and we go to the mall every so often.

I fit into the 'gang' now, I don't get treated like the new girl anymore.

I take shifts everyday afterschool, I get excited everyday. You never know what will happen everyday in the Mancave, each day is something new.

And as for me and Henry. It is our one month anniversary today!

He's the best boyfriend. To celebrate he's taken me to the Swellview sign, I've always said that I wanted to to up to it close at night and he did just the thing. I'm wearing my best outfit, which I bought at the mall with Charlotte, she helped me pick it out. She's no longer jealous of my relationship with Henry by the way. She actually came up with our ship name, 'Halana'.

And that's where I'm writing this story, at the Swellview sign, resting my head on Henry's shoulder while stargazing, which I should probably be doing now.

But I wanted to make my crazy life changing month into a story for everyone to see.

I put my phone down and hugged Henry. Life couldn't get any better.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Henry responded.

We nearly fell asleep, until we heard three beeps on our watches.

It was Ray.

Waiting to tell us another mission we needed to attend. Another mission to save the town of Swellview.

"Well, gotta go!" Henry said.

"Me too!" I replied.

We took our gum ball tubes out our pockets and transformed into our super suits, I held his hand.

We ran off, ready to complete another mission as Kid and Girl Danger.

And I was finally someone other than just Alana.

The End.