Room 43 ( part 2)

If you are not 18 and older I do NOT recommend you reading this.. Disclaimer here please don't take this story as it is based off of true invents. Another thing please beware the smut in this story. Some invents may not be true but exaggerated in dramatic words to make the story interesting.

Liza had finished her night out with watching the TV until she felt sleepy and went to bed.

Next morning Liza woke up made herself a cup of coffee then headed to work for another week in paradise, not. Sitting at his office desk like usual was Ricky as Liza made her usual rounds in the office to make sure their show for tonight would run smoothly for the dancers and lighting was set just right. Ricky pinches Lisa's butt as she offers him coffee for the morning. Liza turns around flirting back, " Somebody needs his booty call," she quickly laughs that she's so quick quitted as mornings she's not generally awake until the coffee has hit in. Ricky opens a filing cabinet to put in the last papers from the Friday before since weekend's are usually their not so busy times. Ricky winks while sipping his darker grounds of coffee. Liza sits down in her chair for the daily reports of the weekend before. Ricky locks the office door and shuts the blinds while slowly taking his shirt off an unbuckling his pants. Liza puts her hand on his belt to stop before he continues, "Ricky, baby, not here," as she winks back at him while throwing his shirt back at him. Ricky know annoyed while unlocking the door and putting his shirt back on sits down in the swivel chair next to Liza. He eyes her skirt and slides his hand up her skirt finding she wore no panties today as he raises his eye brow as he continues up her skirt playing with her body. Liza looks at her lover and smacks his hand away while letting out a little moan as she really missed his loving late at night or early mornings before work. Their usually was early mornings with locked office doors while no one had shown up for their shifts yet. Today was different.

Ricky pushed his finger up her tight hole keeping his other hand on her hair this time

Ricky pushed his finger up her tight hole keeping his other hand on her hair this time. Liza moaned as this round was too much to handle. No one had shown up yet and the person for the lighting had called out for the morning. The guy for the sound checks and the maintenence person for their Loomis machine in the tiny office near the register out front was running late. At this point Ricky's shirt was partly off anyway as he hadn't completely put it on in the first place. He stood over her with his body basically pushed into hers. Liza got up off of her office chair pushing herself closer to his. He pulled her hair while grabbing his handcuffs an slapping them on her wrists meanwhile pushing her over the desk counter pushing the stapler and other papers aside. Liza felt herself being pushed over by force and hearing his belt coming more undone. Ricky's hard on slid into her flesh while he let out a gasp as he was so hard right then that she felt so good to be tight. Ricky's dirty talk got more aggressive as he continued to thrust against her flesh. Liza let out a scream of pleasure as at this point her skirt was half up to her stomach. Few hours had passed at this point that the maintenence guy had to reschedule.

Even though it was raining out Ricky's length had pulled out and sprayed everywhere over her bottom an some on the floor. Ricky let out a sigh of pleasure and leaned over to passionately kiss Liza on the lips. Liza blushed at this point as she saw the sound check guy go bye he didn't notice the lovers in the office. Liza quickly straightened her skirt and buttoned her blouse back up. Liza went to the bathroom to fix her makeup. Ricky zipped his pants back up and put his shirt on quickly grabbing his yellow file to talk to the sound check guy.

About three o clock rolled around and Liza's last break hour came she grabbed her phone an some paperwork to review on her break

About three o clock rolled around and Liza's last break hour came she grabbed her phone an some paperwork to review on her break. Ricky came into the back room seeing his gorgeous girlfriend standing in the doorway as he starred at her undressing her with his eyes. Liza being not in the mood asked, " Can I help you?" As she tucked her hair behind her ear walking past him the hallway. Ricky answered flirty, " Is that my baby girl being moody?" As he chuckled he smacked her the butt then pulled her collar to the supply closet next to the bathrooms and break room. Ricky pulled on her hair telling her, "Good girls don't talk back to their daddy's." Liza turned around pushing her lover against the wall causing a loud thud to hit the cement circumscribe. Liza had a habit of calling her boyfriend or love affairs the word daddy. Ricky at this point was pinned against the wall with his pants around his legs and handcuffs encircled his wrists to restrict him from grabbing her head an jamming her against his length. Liza got on her knees and pulled the rest of his under garments to his ankles for her to continue pleasuring him. Ricky quietly moaned as his arms were pinned up against the wall behind him as he came close to realising himself into her mouth. Liza stood up kissing his neck as too tease him as she unlocked his arms out of the handcuffs. Ricky grabbed his mistress and bent her over as teasing him only made him more aroused, as most guys are. Next Liza found herself on the floor of the supply closet being whipped and tortured like a slave that was being roleplayed. Liza tried to struggle her way out of the cuffs placed on her wrists, roles reversed this time. As Liza continued to squirm her way out of the rope and handcuffs she finally gave up for the ten minutes she struggled. Ricky grabbed her hair forcing her against the shelve to bend her over and his length went up her skirt until she moaned loudly through her gag. Ricky had been into role-playing since he was at least a young teenager. After role-playing the young couple gets an unexpected knock on the supply door. Both quickly adjust themselves and Ricky opens the door to see who it is. There's the maintenence guy standing in the doorway confused scratching his head as too which way the plumbing is.

Four o clock rolled around and finally everyone went home for the evening. Except Ricky and Liza they continued to play with each other. Ricky took his lover to a nice sit down restaurant called Bistro in downtown area of where they lived. After a long night out on the town Ricky took Liza too a moonlight setting with a warm breeze in the distant to set the mood. There was an abandoned building in the east to where the couple were for the evening. Ricky stopped the car with his sunroof opened so the warm breeze could blow her hair in the moonlit sky.

The radio played low in the car as it came to a hault. Ricky went to the passenger side of the car to let his mistress out. Liza's dress sparkled in the wind as the moonlit dazzled in the light. Liza sat on the hood of Ricky's fancy car starring at moon gazed over the horizon. Ricky's hands slid onto her hips holding his mistress as they both took in the hilltop view.

Disclaimer if you have read all of this congrats! Pretty heated. Lol.