My Love Story

It's up to you weither your a lover of my love story. Between two people that can't stand the tests of being apart. My Love story is between Ani and Padme or a Whovian love story between River xx Matt Smith.

She's a pop artist of her own music and heads to the studio while her iPhone is in her pocket. Her name is Rachel Bebe. Rachel moved from all her best friends and her boy/friend. He was close to her. Someone special until they had a huge fight. He hadn't apologized for a couple months until he cooled down and then came back to her. They continued talking over the phone but every day it was a battle. Meanwhile Rachel walks to her studio seeing a face she recognizes at the front door it's Joey Barton, her studio DJ for her songs. He was older then Rachel he was like her father that she never had. Rachel's father kicked her out of his house when she hit 18 yrs old. Anyway, Rachel and Joey go into the studio with a new hit song named I can't stop drinking about you. Rachel was missing her friends so much that this song helped her over come this.
Rachel starts to sing when her phone rings, so she picks it up hearing Kevin's ( her boy/friend in Wisconsin) ( the one she moved from) voice. Rachel still sings hoping this fight will be over with the lyrics hitting Kevin's head like a knife in his back. Eventually, Kevin says, " Sweetheart, I'm so sorry. I forgive you, but I called because I'm in a hotel close to your studio, and I thought you'd like me to visit." Rachel sat down clutching her designer jacket and crying while saying, " Yes, I'd love that. We should go out for lunch later."

After the practicing songs, Kevin picks Rachel up to take her to lunch. When Kevin arrives at the studio he sees how changed his Rachel looks and picks her up seeing the tears on Rachel's cheeks. Kevin swings Rachel around in his arms as he lightly kisses Rachel's cheek. Kevin puts Rachel down seeing her crying some more. He puts his arm around her saying, " Your someone special, and I'm never going to lose you." Rachel says, " Let get some lunch, Kevin. Then I can show you around," Rachel wipes her eyes. Rachel isn't the type of girl to wear make up.

At the diner, Kevin says, " How is life with you?" Rachel says, " I am doing very well. Yourself?" Kevin says, " I have a question that I hope doesn't make you angry but what do you mean by I can't stop drinking about you?" Rachel said, " Your all I think about; yes I have been going to parties and drinking my life away." Kevin says concerned, " Mm, why?" The waiter comes and puts some sodas down for both people. Rachel says, " Lets not talk about that ok," Rachel changes the conversation, " So know that your hear let's see what you want to do." Kevin says, " My dad was wondering where you live?" Rachel says, " Oh I live with my guy friend. His name is Joey Barton. He is my DJ for my songs. Later we are going to the pub to perform." Kevin says, " I worry about you." Rachel says, " Why? I don't. It's a free world I can do what ever the heck I want." Kevin and Rachel finish eating and go back outside. Kevin holds Rachel's hand whispering, " I think your going to be wonderful as a singer." Rachel ignores the comment and grabs Kevin's hand saying, " The pub is this way." Kevin slows down saying, " What time do you have be back at the pub?" Rachel says, " Tonight, why? Do you not want to travel with me?" Kevin says, " I don't think I should be in there with you." Rachel says, " Oh your a worry wort. Come on it'll be fun." After the afternoon leaves the time begins to set into the evening hours. Rachel says seeing the time, " Well, I should be getting back to my studio." Kevin goes with Rachel. Rachel and Kevin get to the pub. In the back is Rachel's dressing room. Her costumes hang neatly in her dressing room's closet and the vanity in the other corner. Rachel sits down putting her make up on and doing her hair. Kevin says, " Your quite the star here." Rachel says, " I get paid at least." She tries to smile but behind her smile is sadness.
The couple takes a minute and holds each other close before leaving each other. Rachel says, " I've missed you Kevin." Kevin says sighing deeply, " So have I. So have I." Rachel says, " Please stay. Don't leave me." Kevin hugs and kisses Rachel's forehead lightly then says, " Let's see this town your so proud of," he ignores the comment of stay by her always. It seemed as if he had someone else in his mind. As the time seemed to slip by Rachel looked at her iPhone seeing it was almost time to get back to the studio. So Rachel says clearing her throat, " Well, Kevin, can we get back to the studio." Kevin said, " Why?" Rachel stood up fixing her curly auburn hair back into a bun while saying, " I have a life, and it's songs not wasting my life away as you seem to think I do." Kevin said putting up a stink with his hands in the air, " We will go. Sorry." Rachel said a little upset, " Yeah whatever," she mumbles it to herself. Kevin said, " What was that?" On the way to the studio for Rachel to do her performance for the night Kevin pulled over so Rachel could get out but before she left Kevin said, " Hey if you want anything.... Give me call." Rachel shut the car door and didn't say anything. Kevin drove off.