HOPE SPRINGS ( ELLIE XX GIL)

For my Kinglets someone should create a fan video of Ellie and Gil with the song in the background being I hate you I love you. ;)

Only my kinglets will know this......

Ellie was getting up and smoke was blowing in her face.  At first she thought she was dreaming about her ex husband when Gil was hauling her out of the smokey building.  As Gil was blowing air into her mouth; ( man that sound perverted ) when Ellie wakes up from being knocked out from her fall.  When all of sudden she realizes that the millions of dollars are in ashes sitting in the cloth chest beside the burnt bed.  Ellie starts crying when Gil sits down next to her and totally unaware of what was in the chest when he places a kiss on Ellie's cheek.  Ellie looks over at him and smiles and gives him a hug.  Gil decides to get her up and walk her down stairs when Ann Marie comes to the end of stairs and stares at Ellie and Gil coming down and the disgusting look that she gives them both.  The silence is stolen when Ann Marie says, " Well isn't this cozy. " Ellie smirks a angry smile. Gil says,  " You've got the wrong end of the stick, " as he speaks with a scottish accent.  Ellie rests on the cement porch. 

Later on.....

Ellie walks out to the back with some boxes from the beer pub when Gil gets to be alone with Ellie.  Ellie says startled, " ah!  Gil! What are you doing here.... " she's quickly interrupted with a passionate kiss and lots of side hands reaching for her *bleep*.  Gil pulls away and wipes his lips when saying,  " Sorry I..... Shouldn't have.... Um.... Done that.  " Ellie says smiling brightly,  " I.... Uh.... Yeah we.... Um.... Maybe shouldn't have..... Done.... Uh um.... " She runs to the kitchen and Gil scratches his head for a moment when he gets another moment alone with Ellie in the kitchen.....

Ellie is quickly trapped in between two cabinets.  Gil takes his chance and first hugs Ellie when he kisses her neck.  She doesn't respond against these actions and helps him by placing his hands where her chest is.  Gil takes her shirt up out of her skirt and helps himself.  Continuing to kiss her neck Ellie laughs in between moans.  Meanwhile a wedding is going on outside, that seems to be interrupted with Ann Marie coming to the back kitchen area to see Gil and Ellie being intimate on a white marble counter.  Ann Marie shocked says,  " Oh my Gosh!  Gil!  Ellie!? What.... Why...  Huh?  Gil?  Ellie?" she quickly reaches for the table cause her baby is almost due and can feel the kicking on her sides.  Ellie and Gil tidied up themselves.  ( sometimes you just can't help yourself!) Ann Marie says,  " Gil why?" she starts to cry when Gil tries to comfort her.  Ellie rushes to the bathroom to redo her make up. 

In the kitchen,  Ann Marie says,  " Gil what possed you to have sex with her! " Gil said,  " Ann Marie your just not enough for me. " Ann says,  " I'm not enough!  Uh Gil what is she prettier? " ( naw really!  Omgosh Ann Marie!   I know its my own story and yes fangirling  over this character intimacy. ) Ann Marie went to the stand to announce that her baby wasn't Gils and decided to keep the thing that happened with Gil and Ellie a secret. 

Gil goes to Ellie saying, "What... Uh.... Happened in the uh um kitchen... Let's pretend didn't happen. " Ellie says giggling, "Your.... Um... Not married though.... " Gil said, "I couldn't help myself. I'm very sorry. " Ellie said nervously laughing, "I don't blame you, "as she puts on hand on his arm.  Gil says, "Ellie, that can never happen again. " Ellie says, "Gil what happened is something you shouldn't regret. " Gil stopped Ellie with her moving the boxes saying, "Ellie, why do you find this normal? "  Ellie removed his hand saying, "I don't but you aren't married and Ann Marie was very upsetting." Gil scratched his head saying, "Look let's just drop it. " as he kisses her forehead and grabs a box. Ellie makes a small smile to herself and continues with building the boxes up for the truck. 

Afterwards, Gil and Ellie are found alone in a bedroom.  Ann Marie comes into the room clearly upset and  says, "This looks cozy.  Would you like me to help you Ellie to show you how Gil likes his women. " as she makes a smart mouthed statement. Gil says, "Ann Marie, why don't you go undress your restate man!  And leave me alone. "  at that Ann Marie leaves while taking the empty glasses down.  Ellie says, "What's her beef. " Gil says, "Nothing she's just jealous. " Ellie says, "Of what? " Gil was about to say but decides to kiss Ellie on the lips. 

When the wedding was over with, Ellie and the gang left with Gil of course. Gil and Ellie got married and had two girls.  The other girls were the nanny to the two adorable girls.  Ellie and Gil were wonderful parents.

That is my fandom.  Gil and Ellie would make wonderful parents for me.  :) What a great fantasy.  I hope you enjoyed it.