7/15 |Alex x Reader

You walked down a trail and could barely see ahead of a thick fog. Alex, your friend (and crush), was by your side, bumping into your shoulder from time to time. Her blue hair swung back and forth with each step she took. You both had gone through possession, time loops, and ghosts. She held the radio that had helped you through it all.

"Tonight has been crazy," you murmured.

"Yeah," she agreed.

For the next few moments you only heard each others footsteps against the trail. Alex slowed her walking pace.

"Y/N," she said. Her voice sounded faraway.

"Do you ever miss, Michael?"

You stopped walking.

Michael had died 7/21/15 at 3:00 pm.

No one had seen it coming.

He had been one of the people who could make you laugh and just happened to be Alex's biological brother.

"Alex," you whispered. Her eyes lowered and her hair blew in the wind. There was silence.

"Did you finish your homework?," she finally asked.

A completely unrelated question.

"What?"

There was a static sound and everything went dark.

"Did you finish your homework?," repeated a voice but it wasn't Alex's. You were in a familiar classroom. A fan creaked on the ceiling, blowing some air at you. A clock on the wall had it's smaller handle pointing to the two. The light coming from the window revealed it had to be the afternoon.

"Y/N,?" said the voice again.

Ren was beside you. Your two desks were in the same row. He had a striped green hoodie and looked younger. A green hoodie was a fashion he stuck to in 2015. But it was supposed to be 2016-

"Did you do your homework," Ren asked again, sounding annoyed now.

You looked down at your desk at a assignment. It looked finished. You nodded slowly, picked it up with a shaky hand and handed it to him.

"Thank you," he muttered. His eyes scanned the paper and he began writing the answers down. You listened to his pencil scribble.
"What's the date?" you asked.

"Uh it's," he swiped out his phone and jabbed the home button, "July 21st- two thousand-2015! Wait your wrote that date on your assignment already. Why are you-"

You nearly fell out of your chair, trying to get out of it.

"Miss Y/N," said the teacher, who happened to be infront of the classroom, "What-"

"I have to go!"

You got back to your feet and dashed out of the room. You heard the teacher shout after you but you couldn't make out any of it because you had already run a long distance down the hall and to the exit.

~

You headed to the local pool. Luckily this town was a small and it was only a few blocks from your school. You rushed through the automatic doors. You slowed your walking pace. A elderly lady was at the front desk and gave you a look.

"Do you need something,?" she asked.

You glanced at the time on a nearby clock.

2:15

"I left my swimming googles," you lied.

"Well okay," said the woman, "The lost and found bin is-" Before she could finish you dashed down the hall.