Pizza and Drinks |Jonas x Reader

Allie, Ren's sister, hadn't showed up. 'She had promised she would' claimed Ren. He, Alex, her new stepbrother Jonas and you all waited in a parking lot across the ocean for her. And there was a boat that was supposed to take you to an island party.

When she nor the boat showed up Ren decided to bail it and you all went to the town's nearby pizzaria.

It was practically empty. You all sat at a table. Jonas went across you, Alex by his side. And Ren scooted on the same seat as you.

A waiter came and took your order and then left.

"Pizza is one of the many things Americans took from the Italians," informed Ren, per usual going on another rant. He talked about the history of pizza and how Americans had changed it into a new thing and made it twice as better. Alex had mild interest but listened respectfully. Jonas shifted a little.

He looked uncomfortable.

"Jonas?"

you blurted, before you could stop yourself.

"And thanks for interrupting me," said Ren.

You ignored him and looked at Alex's stepbrother. He had an sharp angular face and amber eyes. His coat was brown with creases, and he wore a auburn cap on his darker brown hair.

"Hey," you said, "Where did you get that beanie from?"

You were curious.

"From a local store in north valley," he said, his eyes now on you.

"Is it soft?"

His mouth quirked a little.

"See for yourself."

He pulled it off his head, causing his brown hair beneath it to become tousled. He leaned forward and handed it to you. His fingers touched your forearm and he quickly retracted it.

He scratched the back of his neck.

You examined his beanie. It had a label on the back that said 100% cotton.

"It's so soft," you said.

"My mom bought it for me as a gift," he said, with a gentler tone, "It was a Christmas gift."

"It's really nice!"

"Yeah, I thought so too."

He gave a solemn look. You noticed.

"Jonas."

You handed his cap back. He reached to take it but with your other hand you grabbed his hand.

"Thank you."

"Oh. Your welcome."

__________________

You were served your drinks and pizzas and once you all gobbled the food- Jonas and Alex had to leave. You said your goodbyes.

Ren demanded to walk you home.

"Don't think I missed you making goo-goo eyes at Alex's stepbrother," he said, as you both strolled side by side.

"What!?!"

"You heard me."