Fish Daddy| Ren x Reader

Ren x ticklish! reader

_____________

"Y/N- this is fish daddy. Fish daddy I repeat."

A hand waved in your face.

"Hm?" you murmured, glancing at Ren.

"Man. You didn't hear a word I said, did you?"

Ren and you were waiting at a parking lot near the pizzeria near the ocean for Alex and her new stepbrother to come back from the restroom.

"I was telling you about the island! What's to come- the reason I've brought this radio!" the blonde explained.

He prodded your side, with his elbow.

"yknow-"

"Ren," you muttered, shrinking away from him instantly. You were pretty ticklish and even a single touch could send you into hysteria. His brown eyes were now on you.

"Oh~ so you're ticklish?" he cooed, "I see~!"
He came towards you.

"N-no," you mumbled, taking a step back.

"We'll see about that, Y/N~!"

He prodded his thumb into your side, making you jump at the sudden hitting nerves. He laughed and then jabbed your stomach.

You screamed but at the same you were giggling hysterically. "Stop it," you yell, feeling out of breath already.

"No," he replied, trying to reach under your arm pits. You pushed him away but he came back again this time giving you a peck on your neck, causing you to flinch.

Your eyes widened- if that was possible.

"Ren?...." you whispered.

He moved his face close again before kissing your neck. You tried to squirm away but he pins your wrist down, licking and biting at your neck, causing your head to shake to the side.

Oh....

my....

Your back hit the wall, you trying not to moan, and he successfully lifted one of your legs- even though he was an inch shorter than you and his tongue-

".....guys?" came the familiar voice of Alex.

Ren instantly released you, his face going red.

Alex and Jonas were there.

"So you two are a thing?" muttered Jonas.

You turned red.

"Uh well," you began.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Ren cut you off, glaring at the taller boy, and slipped his fingers into yours.

Your face went redder and you couldn't hide your embarrassed but also thrilled smile.