Burned Kiss| Ren x Reader

Alex Jonas, Ren and you had gone to the mouth of Beacon Beaches cave.

Ren's radio had tuned something in the cave and Jonas and Alex decided to investigate the strange occurrences, leaving you with Ren. They said they'd be back soon.

It had been 10 minutes.

You stared at the stalactites attached to the curved ceiling and listened to a rhythmic dripping somewhere in the cave. Ren leaned against a rock and watched you. He had eaten a few brownies and now he was acting weird. It was hard to ignore his gaze. His brown irises stared intently.

At some point you addressed him on it. You asked him if he was feeling okay. He cracked a lopsided grin and his eyelids lowered.

"I want to kiss you," he murmured.

You stared at the blonde. This was a joke.

Right?

He took a step and then lurched forward. His chest bumped into yours but he caught himself, trapping you between his arms.

Your back was against a rocky wall and you slid down to the floor, taken aback by his statement and what was happening. Ren crouched down to come to your level.

"What's wrong?" he asked, in a slight slur.

You gazed into his brown eyes. He slowly went inbetween your legs and pinned your wrists by your sides.

"Ren?!" you cried.

You tried to check if Clarissa or Nona were scaling the fence to the cave, hoping they won't see this happening, and that caused you to try to pull away a little. Ren's grip tightened. He was stronger than he looked.

The blonde gave you an intense look.

You stared back, unsure what was going to happen. Ren was kinda cute and you never really noticed it. He put his face into your neck and inhaled your scent.

"Ren," you muttered.

He gently began to teeth the area creating slight love bites. You squealed and squirmed, "Oh-REN!"

He gave a soft chuckle, his breath fanning your tender skin.

"You're... so cute."

You felt your whole face heat up.

He turned his head and pressed his lips to yours. You could taste his lipbalm and as your tongues twirled around one another you could taste a little of his chocolate brownies.

You were on cloud nine.

He finally broke the kiss and passed out in your arms. You wrapped yourself around him and stroked his soft hair.

"I have you," you reassured.