Possessed Pal| Ren x Reader

"Watch your step,"

said Ren.

You had made it to Bridge Stand and were currently crossing a platform that was high up. It creaked beneath your feet. Ren was holding your hand, leading you across it. The sky was dark and you could see clouds with the stars. You both had been together for this whole night.

"I think we go this way," murmured the blonde, his eyes rimmed darkly showing how tired he was, "And then-go down that hill over...."

his voice trailed off. At first you thought he lost his train of thought.

He halted in his steps.

"Ren?," you say, continuing to hold his hand.

His brown irises flashed red and turned completely crimson soaking into the white part of his eyes. He grinned. Static was at the edges of your vision.

"Y/N!

That's your name, isn't it?"

That was Ren's voice. No. This wasn't Ren. It sounded like Ren but there was definitely something off.

You didn't say anything. You couldn't say anything. Possessed Ren swiveled around, breaking your hand holding with him, and revealed his terrifying face in full view. His eyes were glowing red.

"Ren....?"

"Answer. Me."

"Yes," you whispered, too frightened to speak up.

He tilted his head.

"Ah, Y/N. You know what Alex's plan is."

You shook your head slowly.

"Don't lie. Tell us."

"I-I-"

"If you don't tell us-then Ren will take fall." To emphasize Ren's body approached the rusty railing and leaned over it, not enough to tip himself over but close enough.

"No!"

He whirled around with a huge grin.

"Okay! Decide then. I'll give you the count of three!"

Decide what? Telling a plan Alex hadn't even come up with?

"3."

"Wait!"

"2."

"Please-"

"1-"

You slung your arms around Ren's waist, tightly trying to hold him back. His feet left the ground. He floated and you were being dragged over the railing. Your shoes caught between the bars.

"Ren! REN!"

There was laughter.

"'Ren'! 'Ren'!" mocked the voice, "Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?"

You had to do something.

In mid air, holding your feet onto a railing you looked up at possessed Ren. He looked down at you, leaning forward.

"Last. Chance. What will it be?"

You stared down at the lake's dark waters then back up.

"Hmmm?" taunted the voice.

You kissed Ren. His body tensed. His eyes that were red lights slowly lost their glow and diminished to their normal state. His floating self slowly lowered downward. You grabbed his sailor shirt and yanked him back into the bridge.

He fell into your arms, unconscious.

You had saved him.

___________________

This is more of a The Sunken x Reader lmao.