A War of Lust

Everyone who looked could see there was a undeniably, ravenous animal attraction between Keith and Lance.

No one could deny it.

No one except Keith and Lance, that is.

They seemed blissfully unaware of their attraction to each-other. Unaware of their boundless uncontrollable lust.

Every time they met they didn't show it, but everyone knew. Everyone knew what was really going on between them.

A war of lust.

And everyone knew that it was an unsuitable situation. No one wanted to be dragged into that war.

Something had to be done. Or someone.

It was a cold day in Texas. A storm was coming...

In the middle of all this, finally, Pidge could stand the tension no longer.

She found Keith, and pulled him to one side

"That's it! it's ruining the team. It's clear you can't function while Lance is around!"

"What no! I am fine."

"No. It's very clear. You need to do The Boning time with him"

Everyone else in the room nodded at this.

"But doing The Boning time with Lance...isn't that.. umm...wrong?"

"Oh, sure, it's wrong. Very very wrong. But just because somethings wrong doesn't mean it shouldn't happen, does it?"

"No, I suppose not"

Keith wandered off thinking of the boning time....how will he introduce the idea to Lance? and would he accept it?