Chapter - 14

How lazy are you?
Im 99.99%+0.01%☺️

____________________________________

[flashback still continues]

Both daseong and chanyeol run towards the alluring scent. It's like someone is controlling their body. Like they're being hypnotized. Hyungshik was observing them with a brow rised.

'' what's wrong with you two? "

" Hey where are you going?, we're supposed to hide and hunt the demon queen. Don't expose yourselves!"

But both boys were in their wolves control. Right now all they need was their mate. So they broke through the door.
They both halt in their movement's.

Here stood a beautiful looking boy, so elegant, so pretty, sophisticated. In black attire. With big earrings dangling in his ears. Chanyeol can't really see the face properly because of the red dim lights. Everything was black and red. That's how a demon room is decorated.

They loves red, the colour of blood.

Chanyeol unconsciously walking towards the elegant looking boy. Both the boy and chanyeol was looking at
e/o. Deep in thoughts.

On the other hand the daseong was eyes fucking the personal maid and best friend of the demon queen ; yoona.

Yoona was a werewolf. But the former demon couple find her in a forest. Her parents threw her out. So they took her in. And from then she was baekhyun aka the demon prince, now demon queen's personal maid.

'' I'm p-park chanyeol ''

'' baekhyun, byun baekhyun''

You must be wondering why the demon queen let a werewolf in so easily when demon and werewolves never get along ? Well, he also felt the bond, a little tho.

After they got to know each other, chanyeol explained why they were feeling like this. After this let's say the four of them hited good and nice.

[few months later]

'' chanyeol you already have a wife and children, and a mate two. What are you going to do? You haven't even told baekhyun about you having a another family. With whom are you gonna live now? ''

'' I don't know shik, I don't know, I'm frustrated. Everything is messed up. I don't love eun-rih but what about the kids! I can't leave the kids. "

" dude the eun-rih bitch is obsessed with you. And your greedy mother will not like the idea of  you having a demon mate. You know how stereotypes your mother is.

The elders will be a pain in the ass too. A werewolf and a demon? Not nice bro. ''

'' I don't know. ''

People say bad things spreads like wind Rather than good things. That's what happend to chanbaek.

The demon world got to know about their queen being in love with a disgusting werewolf. But baekhyun loved chanyeol too much to care about those things. He'll surely find a way out.

And chanyeols family also got to know about baekhyun too. His family was furious. His wife was crazy-my furious. His mother was constantly telling him to cut the tie with the disgusting slut demon.

Even tho his dad was so supportive towards him in everything, he can't agree on this matter cause werewolves hates demons. So his father also told him to cut tie with the demon.

'' how could you do that to me chanyeol! I'm your wife! The mother of your child! What about our kids huh?! You're so heartless!? ''

Eun-rih fake cried.

'' chanyeol you better cut the tie with the demon. Don't you know werewolves only mate with werewolves huh?! "

" then what about you mother? You're also a fallen angel. So why did father married you!? "

The only reason chanyeol's mother was taking side with Eun-rih causes she was rich. They were the best alliance.

'' chanyeol, son, please cut tie with him. It's for the good. Focus on your childrens and wife ''

After the conversation they threatened chanyeol to leave the demon otherwise war will happen. So chanyeol decided what to do.

______________________________________________

Baekhyun was rubbing his tummy so adoringly.

'' I can't wait to tell dada about you darling, imagine how happy dada will be "

Only if he knew his dreams were going to shatter.

After some month baekhyun eventually was informed about chanyeol having a family already with a wife and kids. He was heart broken. He didn't know what to do.

The worst thing is chanyeol's father ordered him to take the baby away from baekhyun as soon as it's born. Baekhyun's spy informed him about this and he was furious.

Eun-rih wasn't happy at all about the kid thing. But she had to be fake good. So he stayed shut.

'' I've to do this baek, I'm so sorry darling "

______________________

Your thoughts?