Chapter - 16

No proofreading.

Third person's pov:

Getting out of the car, taehyung's mouth left a big sigh. He don't want to go there. Taehyung's shoulders down, face unimpressed, ugh! Taehyung hate it there.

He was never fond of school, now a new addition to hate it more ;his mate!

"jimin is also not here, that's so boring" taehyung grumbled.

Taehyung was about to go to his classroom but decided to take a walk in the school field cause he's super early today. As he was about to cross the football field a ball come and hit him across the head.

Taehyung hissed out in great pain. Suddenly a boy with mint hair come running toward him.

"hey kiddo, you okay?" the mint haired boy asked.

"I -I think I'm o-okay"

"tsk, you're clearly not okay, get up let's take you to the nurse room. Can you walk?"

"yes" taehyung was about to get up. But since he fall in a weird position, his leg is bruised now. And it hurts like a bitch.

Yoongi tsk-ed again.

"why are you lying kiddo?, aish I'm lazy but it's okay I'll carry you"

Taehyung knew he was a alpha but somehow taehyung didn't feel uncomfortable. And surprisingly the mint haired boy's scent was a little bit like his own. Taehyung wonder 'why' tho.

Yoongi carried taehyung bridal style. Taehyung just started at the mint hair boy with does eyes, innocence filled in them.

"staring is rude, didn't your mommy, daddy tell you?

But taehyung didn't averted his eyes from yoongi. To be more specific about it, taehyung started at him more pricing-ly.

" kiddo now its getting creepy, why you staring at me like that? "

Taehyung totally ignored the question and asked yoongi one back.

"why do you kinda smell like me?"

At first when yoongi noticed taehyung, he also felt like that. Yoongi isn't someone who goes around helping out other even if he's at fault. It's plain,cause he's lazy. But with taehyung he himself doesn't know why leaving the boy alone with a wounded leg and forehead seems so wrong. So he carried the boy to the nurse room.

If it was someone else taehyung would've told them to fuck off or yeet themselves.

Both the alpha and omega was so into talking-bricking with each other that the didn't notice a certain true blood who was huffing and pouting.

"why that grandpa's carrying my mate. He doesn't even like skinship nor talking"

Jungkook pouted more deeply than huffed away. He's gonna follow them. But to get inside the nurse room he gotta get wounded or get someone wounded.

He's probably going to punch choi. The bitch was pissing him off lately. He was about to go to choi minho and puch the daylight out of him when he suddenly remembered how badly taehyung whimpered when he and jimin fought.

"idea!" an evil smirk decorated jungkooks face.

____________________________________________________
Taehyung's pov :

I was getting cleaned up and was about to glup the medicine down when the door burst open and a yes-so-known scent filled my nose.

Yup. That's my asshole mate. I was hoping for him to be here cause he beated someone probably. But I was surprised to see the opposite

"jeon, what's up with you?" the nurse gasped looking at jungkook.

Both yoongi, i and the nurses gasped in Surprise.

____________________________________________________

Heyoo guys. My lazy ass in back after 1427900 years.

Can ya'll guess whats so surprising for them? 👀👀

Any theory of your own? 👀👀