Chapter - 9

Taehyung's pov:

I was damn sweating. The summer morning is very hot. So I thought of wearing some short clothes.

After eating breakfast, me and jimin headed to the school. After some good 15 munites we reached school.

But suddenly I felt someone was holding my hands. So I look up to see, who it was.

And yes, it was non other then jiminie pabo.

My cheeks start to heat up. I was blushing so hard. Jimin gave me a bright eye smile,which can melt anyone's heart. Well, that's what I think.

But the thing that catch my attention was, everyone whispering perverted things about me.

"bitch, she got all eyes on her"

"look at her butt. Omg"

"omg. Imagine being this thick"

Oh shit! They are staring at my butt!. Holy perverts. Lewd bitches.

Why would they stare at my butt? I'm a good boy.

But thank God jimin didn't heard them. Otherwise jimin would beat their asses up. But what makes me angry is, why everyone thinks I'm a 'she'. I hate this.

When I was busy thinking those shits,i reached my class. I'm a new student here since yesterday was in vain.

Ugh.now I have to introduce myself in front of everyone. I knocked the door softly. The teacher opens the door.

" everyone shut up, today we have a new student" the teacher yelled. But the students were too deep in gossiping.

" come in. Introduce yourself dear" the teacher said to me, smiling.

"Hi guys! I'm t-taehyung, I'm 15 and I'm a good boy. Please take care of me" ugh. I can't help but shutter.

How I tried not to shutter.

"hey babe, come and sit beside me" said a handsome boy.

"shut up,zeco" yelled the teacher. Oh I see. His name is zeco.

"taehyung, go and sit beside........ Umm, sana!" said Ms. Kang.

"sana rise your hand" said Ms. Kang and than a beautiful girl rised her hand. I took baby steps towards her desk.

Sana give me look, like she was judging me or something.

"hmmmm.... You're pretty". Said sana while looking at me up and down.

Sana was lending her back against the sit next to us. One hand on her chin while the elbow was resting on the sit next to us. The other hand was on her thigh.

So swag!

Her dress was too short for my liking tho..

Than suddenly I smell something amazing. And here comes my mate!

Le gasp! Jeon jungkook. He's indeed very handsome. He come smirking towards us.

"those roses are for you my beautiful babe" said jungkook. But before I could say anything, sana grab those red roses from jungkook and besically jump on jungkook.

"thank babe. I didn't know you loved me this much." said sana.

"but, it's not fo--"

Before jungkook could say anything sana kissed him, cutting him off mid sentence.

They were kissing in front of me. I don't know why. But if I said I'm not jealous then it would be a lie..

I feel like crying. But why? Isn't this what I wanted?

Sana suddenly dragged jungkook into another empty classroom.

"they are going to fuck in the school again. Ugh. They are so annoying" said a boy

"W-why?" I asked in a small voice.

"come on gorgeous, they are girlfriend-boyfriend. It's common on relationship" said a boy who I assume as hyunjin.

I feel like I've been betrayed. My heart broke into million pieces. See, I'm right. Mates are stupid. Mate bond is stupid. They only make you cry and sad.

Suddenly some fat and salty tears left my eyes. I bite my lips to stop myself from crying. I ran out of the classroom. I was crying.

Just thinking about them fucking makes me cry a river.

I run out of the classroom and ended up in the backyard of the school. And here I let my tears left my eyes. Those pain are too much.