Chapter - 1

This book has too many grammatical and spelling errors. I wrote this book at a very young age,so please,if you wanna read this book then please bear with those problems. And I'm too lazy to re-check everything. I hope I'm clear

This is my first book.

______________________________________

No one's pov ~~

"you little hoe, don't be stubborn"

"i'm not. I'm just being sassy queen" the blonde flipped his imaginary long hair. though his hair was long enough for a boy.

"really?! Queen?! You tiny chicken. Now let me go. It's already more than 15 fucking minutes"

"no I won't. until you let me go with you". The blonde gave jimin his famous puppy eyes.

"imFUCKINGpossible"

"wae jiminiee~~~ please ~~~"

"hajima tiny~~~"

"please whore. Let me. Please"

" no way hoe, no way"

And like this they continued their fight and at the end the blonde was sitting on the floor, crying like a 4 years old , legs one in south while another in north , shouting messily. And jimin was his way to the fight with silver moon pack.

Mrs. Park, so called yoona, the pack luna come and ask the blonde what happened.

"what happened to my lil Satan. Hmm! ?"

"yonna eomma jiminie didn't take me with him" the blonde was sobbing now.

"aww my baby. But you know there is danger. You shouldn't go there baby"

"but I also want to fight. I want to help jiminie. I want to prove that I'm not weak"

"tae baby please. I know you're not weak. Next time we will go. OK?"

"pinky promise?"

"pinky promise"

And then the two went upstairs and since the blonde was in a bad mood they decided to watch a movie named frozen.

* 5 HOURS LATER *

jimin is already home and having a hard time to dealing with a whining taehyung.

"sorry babe. Forgive oppa this time! "

"tf- you're not my oppa. I'm not a fucking woman"

"shut up. You're a girl stuck in a boys body"

"Park fucking jimin. GET OUT RIGHT NOW"

now tae was fuming in anger more.

As the blonde was angry at jimin, so he decide to take tae outside and make him clam.

So jimin has bought tae first at a expensive restaurant,while saying sweet nothing to tae who was blushing madly.

------------------------------------

Park jimin, the next head alpha of red vemon pack. Hot, handsome, fuck boy and fearsome.

But in front of tae, he was the opposite thing. Sweet, kind, chubby and squishy. Just like boyfriend material.

Tae was looking out of the window. In the other hand jimin was looking at the gorgeous boy in front of him with adore and love in his eyes.

The two boys were best friend but for jimin tae was more then a friend. park was deeply in love with tae which tae never noticed.

Suddenly a little cough broke their sweet dreams.

"Hi hotie! I'm jennie. Would you like to order now?" jinnie said with fixing her boobs hotly to seduce jimin in which jimin just groan in annoyance.

"yes I want a chicken noodle soup with soda, spaghetti, ramen with chocolate and a whin- juice, a j-juice" jimin didn't wanted to drink in front of taehyung.

Jennie turned around and disgustingly looked at tae for his order.

"and what about you ma'am? Should I take your order too?"

Tae tilted his head in confusion. Is he calling him ma'am? And the other side jimin just trying his best to not let out his laugh, in which he failed so badly.

"i'm not a fucking G. I. R. L. did you get your ass right? Just call me sir" tae just groans angrily. But he looked more like a puppy, rather than angry.

Jennie just hmm-ed In response. And then tae ordered his food and ate peacefully.

Vmin also had a sweet conversation. jimin was flirting with tae like always. His eyes shows so much love for the younger.

After lunch they decided to explore a new place, a sea beach which was very near the restaurant. It was now a dark night.

______________________________________________

It is my first episode. It must be stupid but please vote my book.

My gorgeous taetae💕💕he is too precious

My gorgeous taetae💕💕he is too precious. Our jungcock must be deeply in love with him

Memes :

This is really my life 😑😑

This is literally me😑😑

-Ari🌶️🌶️