Chapter - 15

[Unfortunately or fortunately, the flashback still continues]

Life has always been a bitch. Never doing justice to anybody. What's the point of life?

The stormy night was so cold, yet so soft. Everyone was shivering in cold, cause it was December. 30 December to be exact.

Painful cries could be heard from inside of the closed door. Too painful, both from the pain of heart and bringing a new life in the world.

The only genuine happiness formed when a sheer cry of a baby was echoed through the closed door. Making the pined one smile a genuine one. Sweat form in the forehead, rolling down to the chin. Heavy breath and almost knocked out body.

'' yo-yoona, it's so beautiful, s-so, so beautiful '' he closed his eyes tightly and let those painful tears left his eyes but disagreeing on letting any sound of pain out, but his body seems not to agree with him. Letting out a high pitched sheer sob.

Taking a deep breath, he stare at the so tiny body of his child.

'' my, my-- m-my baby-'' the poor demon couldn't even finish his sentence and broke down.

'' shh baek, don't cry. Look you gave birth to the tiny angel in your arms, it's yours, your baby" yoona said as softly as possible. Trying to sooth the crying demon.

'' but I have to let it go, for his own safety"

Taking a deep breath, pressing the lips in a thin line,he kissed the forehead of the tiny one.

'' be happy my angel, mama will happy too''

Almost after saying those words he let the tiny body taken away from him. He needed to! Even if he didn't wanted this.

"go away, run away a-as soon as possible"

Yoona nod her head and escaped with the little angel with daesong.

Too bad for chanyeol. When he was there to take the baby with him, he find none. The room was empty. And he had to go back empty hand.

With a empty hand along with a empty heart.

________________________________________

Taehyung finally let himself broke down.

'' taetae miss you mama''

Taehyung, with a trembling legs got up and tried to walk towards the closet but fall in the floor with a loud thud.

A single tear rolled down the pretty rosy cheeks.

But he didn't want to break down now, he doesn't have the energy anymore.so he got up and got ready for school.
School wasn't that interesting for him. He haven't gotten a glimpse of jungkook, not that he care right?

It was almost 8. Taehyung was chilling in the balcony, alone. The cool wind touching his face soothing making him shiver. He decided to go to bed even it was Hella early.

As soon as he got into the covers, something was thrown into his room. It contains a paper rolled outside a rock. Taehyung took it and straightened it. It says look back

Looking back taehyung was met with a white glittered butterfly, so tiny one. One after one was coming out making taehyung gasp in happiness and shock.

He run towards the balcony and the sight 'boom'! . Red balloons were everywhere! The butterflies were peeking through it. He never saw any white glittered butterfly.

Seeing this his inner child came out. A boxy smile decorated his face. constantly Trying to touch those butterflies, jumping up and down in happiness.

His night was amazing. He dozed out that night in utter happiness and excitement.

In The morning he woke up with a big smile remembering about the last night. He was so happy but.......... Who did those? Does he have any secret stalker?

He brushed those thoughts away and did his morning routine. He got dressed in a decent looking baby pink t-shirt and a white flower embroidered skirt.

After having breakfast he decided to head out for school.
Not knowing something is waiting for him in the school.

________________________________

Who's the stalker of taehyung? 👀👀

Thank you guys for reading and supporting me. I really appreciate your supports guys. Stay healthy and enjoy your time reading this. See you guys in next chapter 💜❤️