Chapter - 6

Please read the note which is given at the end of the story 👇

___________________________

"tae baby please look, hey hey look at me. Your nim nim is here" said i warriedly

As I called taehyung 'babe' my mate looked sad but who cares right? He just harassed my tiny in a bad way. I will naver forgive him.

And is also don't want him as my mate. Yeah what was his name? Yoonji or yoonmin? Oh, yoongi. A stupid bitch

"I will fucking deal with you later. Just wait for your heads to get separated from your bodies"
          I growl in anger.

Anger took over me. I looked at my mate with horror in my eyes. He looked confused and sad at the same time.
But I didn't bother.

I run to the medical room with taehyung in my arms.

__________________

As jimin rush towards the boy two pair of eyes was watching them. With dead in his eyes.

We know that one was yoongi's but the other one? Who was watching them with dead in their eyes. Well, he was none other than the
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JEON JUNGKOOK

JEON JUNGKOOK the fuck boy of venom high school. There were no single pice of wolf that jungkook didn't fucked.

He was kicked out of his ex-school 'red spring high school for fucking his principals wife.
He is always sexually frustrated.

His wolf told his always not to fuck those sluts. Their mate will be sad. Jungkook can feel whenever he fucked anyone his mate felt
pain.

Yeah it's miracle that how did he know the his mate was in pain. Well he is an true blood alpha.
His senses is more stronger then any other wolves.

But that didn't stop jungkook.

He fucked everyone for his sexuall pleasure.

But deep inside he also wanted  a 'MATE'.

__________________

After a long one hour lecture of my mom and my dad I went to the HELL with hobi hyung.

But everyone call that HELL school. I was jamming some sexy songs like :

1) birthday sex
2) fuck love
3)money
4)animals
5)naughty girl     etc

But now I hate to stop cause I'm right front of my HELL- I mean school. I didn't wanted to go but hobi hyung drag me with him.

But the moment I step into the school ground I smell a cent combined with levender and cold raining. But more like strawberry.

That cent was amazing. I wanted more. So I walk towards the amazing cent and my wolf scream

"MATE, MATE"

I was very happy that I found my mate. Now at last I don't have to have sex with unknown sluts.

*smirks * as I walk towards my mates cent. I got shook what I saw.
I saw my mate was surrounded by six alphas.

My mate was laying on the floor. And of the guy was calling my mate 'babe' and than he picked my mate up bridal style.

It made me angry, I growl in anger.

He was touching what's mine.

I can see my mate was a male. I am straight - I mean was until I saw my mate. He is a whole godass.

But something catches my eyes is his eyes was blue.

So he is an male omega?
Well. In my whole fucking life I naver saw a male omega. They are very rare. I was bayond shooked.

I was very happy also cause I can have pups.
But now the alpha took my mate before me. In front of my eyes. I was looking at the guy with anger in my eyes.

I followed my mate and the stupid guy towards the doctors room.

I was standing beside the door, arm crossing over cheast while laying my biceps in the door. I was watching everything. My toung touching my right cheek.

I ws cold like, joker watching his harely qinn with romeo. If it is then I will be yendere. No one can have what's mine.

I was tooo angry now.

But when I saw my mate I clamed down.

He has a tiny body, long hair that cover his eyes, red thin lips, the cute mole on his nose. Everything becomes quit and colder. He was too tiny to compared to myself. He was too young too.

This boy is only half of mine. I know I'm a giant but he is a tiny chick. So cute.!. I cooded at the cuteness

_________________

Hello guys. I wanted to change taehyung's mom and dad in this story. I wanted to make it baekhyun and chanyeol instead of taeyon and seojoon. So it was the important note

Bye my babies. And please vote and comment 💜💜

Memes of the day :

                                          -   ARI 🍒🍒

                                          -   ARI 🍒🍒