Chapter - 8

Hello🍒. Theres a new New chapter of my shitty book. Hope you guys like it. And please vote and comment. 💜💜

--------------------------------------------
Taehyung has fallen asleep in jimin's embance. Taehyung was tired after his crying season. After the driving jimin tucked taehyung in bed. He was hugging his tata plushy like his life depends on it.

Jimin's lips left soft giggles. He looked like a koala. Jimin thought .

After taehyung wake up from his sleep, he remember the whole memories of meeting his mate.

He couldn't sleep the whole night. He then suddenly notice the window.

There was too many colourful balloons And smiley emojis were drawn in each of them. He go to the balloons and showed his infamous boxy smile.

It lighted his mood up like the dynamite.

But little did he know someone took his smiling photo secretly.?

--------------------------------------------

[ THE NEXT MORNING]

Jungkook's Pov

I couldn't sleep all the night because I was thinking of my mate. She was- I mean he was breath taking.

But the sad thing is he rejected me? I kinda asked the question particularly nobody but myself.

I will impress him at any cost. So I tried to look extra sexy today. Not today but until he is impressed by me.

[Jungkook's outfit]

So I wear this. Then suddenly my moom called out for me.

"jungkook, you brat, hurry up and come to eat your breakfast"

So I walk to the dining room from my room.

"hoseok hyung, hurry up. We're gonna be late" I said looking so devastated.

" yo Bro! You look so handsome today. Anything special? Let me guess, are you trying to impress sana? Eww" said hoseok hyung making a ' eww' face.

" hyung please. Shut up" I said sadly.

MY mood was already bad. And the name of the snake in the morning just ruined it more.

Generally it's normal for me to talk to the people harshly. But this sadness was visible on my face.
So my mom asked me if anything was wrong.

"kook baby, what happened baby?"..

"n-nothing" I said as I run out of the house.

I came to the school with bunches of roses and lavender flowers.

You know for whom I bought this.

Suddenly I noticed taehyung was coming.

"ugh. God. I'm narvous.

He was wearing a blue two part dress what shows his beautiful curves and tan legs.

He was walking like a Victoria's secret model

His hip and peachy ass moving perfectly. As he was walking everyone was whispering damn things about him. Like:
.

"Look at her butt. O. M. G. "

I'm daying just to touch this beauty "

I growl In anger.

What makes me more angry is he was holding hands with the stupid alpha park jimin.

------------------------------------

So guys hope you like it... Byee💜💜

Borahae💜💜

- ari🍒