EXPERIMENTAL √ Ian Gallagher [15]

ROUGH DRAFT

VISITATION

  BUZZZZZZZZZZ! CLINK, CLINK, CLINK!

  Ian's emerald eyes light up as his jail cell opens, but his lips pull down as he sees the officer in front of him with his hand on his gun belt. “I want my call.”

  The officer rolls his eyes, “Yeah, let's just go.”

  Ian eyes him suspiciously before turning around and allowing the man to cuff him. With a hand pressed on his back, the officer leads him down a hallway and through a door or two, but they eventually stop in front of door. The redhead looks back at the cop, “The hell? Thought we were going to the phones?”

  The officer opens the door, and Ian can't help the shit-eating grin that appears on his face. “Fiona!”

  “Can you remove the cuffs off my client please, officer?”

  A man speaks up from beside his sister, in a smooth and polite tone. The man was dressed in a grey pinned stripped suit, and was only a bit shorter than Ian. His [color] hair styled back and [colored] eyes piercing into the officer. Though his voice sounded nice, his eyes definitely had a more threatening look to them.

  As the officer removed the cuffs and stepped out, Fiona gave him a hug. “Fuck! Are you okay?”

  “Yea, always.” He grins, “Who's the guy?”

“I'm [Man Name] [Last Name].” The man introduced with a smile, hand towards Ian. “My sister told me you needed a lawyer.”

“Holy shit!? [Name]'s brother is a lawyer?? I don't think I even knew she had siblings!” Ian shakes his hand. “Sorry we have to meet this way.”

  “Eh, can't say you're the first friend I've had to help with [Name]. Her high school friends were a pain that's for sure.” [Siblings Name] snorts. “But she explained the whole situation to me so obviously this will be free. Let's take a seat.”

  Ian glaces at Fiona and [Siblings Name] as they sit at the table in the interrogation room, “The... Whole situation?"

  “Yeah, you saved her from David- who is now pressing charges against you right? I wouldn't make you pay when you're literally in trouble for saving [Name].” He explains, raising an eyebrow at Ian.

“Right...” Ian nods slowly. If you didn't tell your brother, he certainly wasn't. “So, what's the plan?”

  “We'll obviously they have some sort of evidence against you that can prove you hurt David. At this time, I couldn't tell you what. It could be a witness that is speaking up on his behalf, security footage, pictures of possibly even a video. Of course, I'll be investigating what that could but and I'll always be investigating further into David. I doubt my sister is the first girl he's been vile towards, probably not even the last. David comes from a power family. Power families come with money. Money comes with power. You see where I'm getting with this?”

Ian tils his head, “Sorta?”

[Siblings Name] pinches his nose, slightly annoyed. “Okay so, because he is rich he can basically find a way to bribe anyone. So, it's more than likely that he paid someone to speak up for him, or paid someone to edit some footage or something for him. And you know what also always leaves a trace?”

  Ian leans forward as he pieces it together, brows furrowed. “Money?”

  “Exactly!” [Siblings Name] grins with a snap towards Ian. “So I don't have a single doubt that I can prove he bribed someone or even gave someone hush money. I've done enough of my own research before I came by and the dude is definitely an idiot so he wouldn't use cash. Also, he's had access to a credit card before he could walk so it's unlikely for him to have cash in general.”

  “So, what next?” Ian asks.

  “Well... You wait.” Fiona frowns. “I wish we could find a way to get you out right now but we have to wait until you go to a judge to set bail.”

  “Or get David to drop the charges before then.” [Siblings Name] finishes, “You keep your head down for a couple days until bail or the charges get dropped, alright?”

  Ian nods, green eyes moving to Fiona with a firm gaze. “Keep an eye on them?”

  “Of course." Fiona reaches over the table, holding his hands. “You know I will, Ian."

  “I know,” Ian smiles at her appreciatively, giving her hand a squeeze back.

  “Them?” [Siblings Name] questions.

  “My fish-”

  “His cat-”

  The siblings look at each other and Fiona continues, “Yes, both of them. Your pets. So, we'll be going now yeah?”

  [Siblings Name] eyes them for a moment before starting to leave, Fiona mouthing a silent apology and giving Ian a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room.

  The door shuts behind them and Ian is left alone.