EXPERIMENTAL √ Ian Gallagher [9]

ROUGH DRAFT

CHAPTER NINEI KNOW, IAN

CHAPTER NINE
I KNOW, IAN

“I'm back!” You yelled, pushing the door shut with your foot. You carried to-go bags full of breakfast foods like waffles, pancakes, eggs, and more.

Ian swiftly takes the bags from your hands, walking it towards the kitchen. You weren't that pregnant, you could handle some food. You rolled your eyes, “I could handle the bags, you know.”

Ian smiles at you as he sets the food down at the kitchen table, starting to take everything out. “I know, but I wanted to help.”

You flush lightly at his smile. Jesus he's cute as fuck.

Did you get me anything?”

Lip's voice broke you out of your thoughts. You forgot he was there for a minute. All your focus was on Ian. You clear your throat, “Ahem- Uh, Yeah I got alot.”

“Great.” He smiled, pulling a seat out at the table and sitting. He grabs a piece of bacon, taking a bite.

You look towards Ian, who was on the other side of the table. His eyes looked apologetic as he sat down. You faked a smile towards Lip, sitting down yourself.

“So, how'd he save you from a bad date?” Lip questioned, glancing between them.

As you noticed Ian's confused look, you decided to be the one to answer. You forgot to tell him that you told Lip that.

“Well, I was on a terrible date. The guy I was on a date with had a weird obsession with his cat. It was literally all he talked about, so I pretended I had to use the restroom. Really, I was just in the hall, complaining about it to myself.” Your [color] eyes met with Ian's emerald, green eyes. “Ian heard me. We talked for a minute. Then I went back to my date.”

Lip chews with his mouth open, holding a sausage in his hand. “How did he save you?”

You roll your eyes, “I didn't get there ye-”

“I pretended that I knew her.” Ian started, looking directly at Lip. He smiled, “I told him I was her first boyfriend.”

Ian then glanced at you, the smile still on his face. “And she went along with it.”

Lip chuckles lowly, pointing at Ian. “Man, that is funny since- you know- you're gay and all.”

Lip is about to continue speaking as he opens up the container with eggs in it, and the smell? It was good awful for your pregnant-self. You immediately rushed up, rushing to the bathroom and pushing the door shut. You learn over the toilet, throwing up heavily.

✓✓✓

“What the hell was that about?” Lip asked, starring at the spot that you were sitting at.

Ian's brows narrowed with worry, “I-I don't know.”

Suddenly, they can hear your muffled hurls.

“Oh.” Lip nodded to himself with a shrug. But then, he suddenly pauses. His eyes widened, “Oh!”

√√√

“You came to a bar for soda?”

Lip kept his eyes on you as you turned around. However, you didn't focus much on him. You were look at his glass. You look towards him, raising a brow, “That's a little hypocritical, isn't it?”

Lip tries not to laugh at what you said, biting his lip. Then, Lip smiles and lifts his soda towards yours. “Recovering Alcoholic.”

“Pregnant.” You said, clinking your glass against his. Lip looked at you with surprise, but you smiled at him like it was funny. “I bet you didn't expect that one.”

“Yeah, you got me.” Lip snorts, setting down his drink. “I couldn't tell.”

“I'd hope not,” You sassed. “I just found out.”

“Should I be saying congratulations?” Lip questioned, looked at you.

You don't look at him, drinking your soda before placing it down with a shrug. “I'll let you know after I tell the baby daddy.”

“Do I know the guy?” Lip joked while looking at you.

Lip watches you as you seem to check him out. Curiously, you ask, “You know any red- heads with green eyes?”

“Yeah,” Lip nods seriously, before smiling humourously. “But he's gay and bipolar.”

✓✓✓

“What?” Ian asked him, eyeballing his odd expression. “What is it?”

“I know, Ian.” Lip admitted, watching Ian's expressions closely.

Ian swallowed, “What do you know, Lip?”

“You got her pregnant, didn't you?”

Words: 723

Please comment and favorite if you enjoyed.
Thank you!