EXPERIMENTAL ✓ Ian Gallagher [13]

ROUGH DRAFT

CHAPTER THIRTEENHOMEBOUND

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
HOMEBOUND

Ian pulled open your front door, letting you walk in first. You couldn't help but smile, even if it was little. Ian really was a gentleman.

Your [color] eyes widened as you saw your dinning table set. Two candles lit the table, and two plates of chicken parmesan sat on it as well as scattered roses. You felt your heart swell at the sight. You hold Ian's hand in yours, squeezing it. You breathed, amazed. “It's beautiful.”

Ian laughed almost bashfully, “Ah- it's- it's alright.”

You turned your head to smile at him, “Nobody has ever done something like this for me, Ian.”

His green eyes sparkled as he squeezed your hand back, “I promised I'd treat you good.”

“You did,” You nod, beaming happily.

“And I'll stick to it.” He finished, walking you to your spot at the table. He pulls out your chair, grinning with a bow. “For you, my lady.”

You laugh, sitting in the seat. “Why thank you, good sir.”

He pushed your chair in before sitting in the seat in front of you. You both began to eating, covering your mouth with your hand you complimented, “This is good!”

“I'll learn how to make more,” He smiled.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

You didn't speak for a few moments, simply enjoying the meal. Once you finished, Ian took your plate and brought it to the sink.

Ian came back shortly, wash cloth hanging over his shoulder. He sits back down, pulling your chair towards him in an attempt to bring you closer. He holds your hands, tilting his head up at you. “I called an OBGYN.”

“You did?” You raised your brows slightly.

“Yeah- Is- Is that okay?” He asked, slightly nervous. “I mean- that's what you're supposed to do when you're pregnant, right?”

“Yeah,” You smiled, giving his hands a squeeze. “It is.”

You tilted your head to the side slightly, “But do you really want me to have the baby?”

Ian sighed, letting go of your hands. He closes his eyes.

He breathes softly, “You know. . . I was so- so scared when I heard you calling out- crying.

“Are you okay? What if you're not? What if you lose the baby? I didn't know what could happen.” He opens his eyes, locking them with your [color] eyes. “I never want to have to feel like that again, [Name]. I never want you to go through something like that again.”

“Ian-” You smile, standing up and sitting on his lap. You wrap your arms around his neck, hugging him. “I like you.”

You could hear the smile in his voice as your body was firmly pressed against his. “I like you too.”

He pulls you away lightly, “What do you want to do?”

“It's like two in the morning?”

“So?” Ian laughs, wrapping his arms around your waist. “You've been asleep all day.”

You think for a moment, humming. “Ah- How about a movie night?”

“I'll order Uper.” He grinned.

You rolled your eyes with a smile, “We just ate.”

“You're eating for two now, [Name].” He teased, giving your butt a pinch. “Gotta' fatten you up.”

You push him lightly, standing up with a laugh. “You're so annoying.”

✓✓✓

You and Ian were halfway through the movie, but you just could not stop staring at him.

You watched how his green eyes lit up and flashed from the reflection of the movie. His soft lips pulled into a smile as he kept his reflection ahead, “Something you like?”

You smiled, “Maybe. I think I need a better look.”

Your heart fluttered at the sound of his laugh. He turns his head, looking directly at you, “Better?”

You traced your hand along his jaw, “Much.”

Ian hums softly as he leans forward, pressing his lips against yours in a gentle, but sweet kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

He pushes against your body, laying you down on the couch as his body presses against yours. He lightly tugs on your bottom lip, skimming his hand up your shirt.

You gasp lightly, pushing him away. “No!”

He looks at you with surprise, before realization reaches across his expression. “Shit- [Name] I'm sorry.”

You breathe heavily for a moment, closing your eyes. “I'm- I'm not ready yet.”

“It's okay,” Ian's voice soothes you, and you feel him gently hug you. “We don't have to do anything. I'm here for you, [Name].”

You open your eyes, snuggling into Ian's warmth. You asked quietly, “Stay with me tonight?”

He gives you a gentle squeeze of comfort,

Always.”

They so cute like damn.

Words: 772