EXPERIMENTAL √ Ian Gallagher [14]

I'm excited af for this chapter 🚫🧢

ROUGH DRAFT

CHAPTER FOURTEENDON'T WORRY, FIONA

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
DON'T WORRY, FIONA

Ian watched you as you slept soundly. He pushed a strand of your [color] hair behind your ear, smiling softly. His green eyes traced you face. From your [color] lashes, your [shape] nose, all the way to your [color] lips and chin.

He watched as your eyelids slowly fluttered open, meeting his gaze. He held his hand under your chin, skimming his thumb against your jaw. “Good morning.”

Your [color] lips pulled into a beautiful smile, “Good morning.”

He felt his smile grow at the sound of your sleepy voice. “You're cute.”

A soft laugh leaves your mouth, “I just woke up.”

“So?” He hummed. “Doesn't change my mind.”

“Shut up.” You flushed lightly.

Ian laughs as you slide off him. You stretch with slight yawn, arms raised. You tilt your head to look at him, “You take your pills?”

He shook his head, “I didn't want to wake you.”

You finish stretching and make your way to the kitchen. You open up a cabinet, pulling out Ian's bipolar medicine and a cup. You fill up the glass with water. You hum softly, taking two pills from the pill bottle, dumping them in your hand. You pick up the water and pills, making your way back to the couch.

“Thanks.” Ian smiles as he takes the pills from you, quickly finishing them with a chug of his water. He places the glass on the coffee table, wiping his hand against his pants. “You didn't have to do that.”

“I know, but I want to take care of you too.” You replied with warmth.

Ian's eyes widened lightly as he looked at you, but then he softly laughed, “Yeah?”

“Mhm. . .” You hummed, leaning down and pressing your lips against Ian's.

Ian puts his hands on your waist, lightly gripping as he pushes into your kiss. You let yourself melt into it, before slowly he slowly pulls away. He didn't want to push you after last night.

He wraps his arms around your waist, hugging you to him lightly. “I have to go back to my place.”

He sighs, looking up at you. “I want to tell my sister - Fiona. She pretty much helped raise me, [Name].”

You run your fingers through his hair, slowly nodding. “Alright, just- just come home to me safe, okay?”

“I will, I promise.”