EXPERIMENTAL ✓ Ian Gallagher [3]

BACK ON MEDICATION BOIIII!!

ROUGH DRAFT

CHAPTER THREEFUCK YOU, IAN GALLAGHER

CHAPTER THREE
FUCK YOU, IAN GALLAGHER

When you woke up the next day, you woke up alone. You stood up, wrapping the blanket around you. You walk towards the kitchen table, smiling softly at the flowers you had mentioned before. A white piece of paper sat besides it, written on it was the name of the man you spent the night with. Ian Gallagher, your first love.

That was all it said. For some reason, it didn't sit right with you. No phone number, no mention of seeing one another again. Was it all in your head? Was that night only special to you?

You sigh, hugging the blanket tighter against your body.

√√√

It's been almost a month since your one night stand. If it was a normal one night stand, you probably would be living your normal, everyday life. Instead, you were here - at the pub you hoped your one night stand would be at - pregnant.

After searching everywhere, you managed to find an yelp review for a pub a couple minutes away from your neighborhood by someone named Frank Gallagher. It's the best information you could currently get, but you know you had to try anyways.

You entered the pub, taking a seat at the bar. An empty seat rested between you and another man, but you didn't spare him a glance. Looking for the man that posted the yelp review.

“What can I get you?”

You look towards the bartender. He was a tall, tall man with dark hair and slight facial hair. “Do you have soda? I don't really care about the kind.”

He pours you a glass of Coke, then gently sliding it to you before taking care of another costumer. You eyeball the drink for a moment, before lightly sipping it.

“You came to a bar for soda?”

You turn your head to the man who you noticed before. He smirked at you with his bright blue eyes. You look towards his drink, noticing the same carbonated drink. You raise a brow at him, “That's a little hypocritical, isn't it?”

He bites his lip, trying not to laugh. He lifts his soda, holding it out to yours, “Recovering alcoholic.”

“Pregnant." You mimicked his tone, tapping your glass with his. You couldn't help but feel amused at the way his eyes widened. “I bet you didn't expect that one.”

He snorts, “Yeah, you got me. I couldn't tell.”

“I'd hope not.” You retorted. “I just found out.”

“Should I be saying congratulations?” He asked, looking ay you.

You take a gulp of your soda, shrugging. “I'll let you know after I tell the baby daddy.”

“Do I know the guy?” He joked.

You eyeball him from the corner for your eye, “You know any redheads with green eyes?”

“Yeah,” He nods seriously, before smiling humorously. “But he's gay and bipolar.”

“You're an ass.” You snort, setting down your drink.

“Yeah,” He agrees with a slight laugh. “But the guy I'm talking about, he's my brother.”

You turn in your chair to face him, looking at him with curiosity in your gaze. "Who is your-”

The man suddenly beams, looking at something behind you. “Ian! Hey, man.”

You freeze. Ian? There's no way right? The man gets up, and out of your eyesight.

“It's good to see you,” The man continues from behind you. “This is-” He pauses, not knowing your name.

You breathe, turning around. Green clashed with [color]. If Ian was shocked to see you, you certainly couldn't tell. You pretended to smile, “[Name] [Last Name], nice to meet you.”

“I'm Lip,” The man smiles, then nods to the redhead next to him. “This is the brother I told you about - Ian."

Before Ian has a chance to talk, you stand up. You wanted nothing more than to get the hell out of there and go home. “Well, I have to get going now. It was nice meeting you guys.” You faked happiness.

You fixed your jacket, walking away from them in a steady pace. As soon as you get outside, you start walking faster. The faster you walk, the faster you get home.

“[Name]! Wait!” You hear Ian call for you, but you don't slow down. You actually start to go faster. You can hear him start to run behind you as you make it to your car. He grabs your arm, holding you in place. “Shit- You really made me run?”

You turn around, giving him a hard slap. He keeps his head turned from the force. You rip your arm away from him, “Why the hell did your brother just tell me you're gay?”

“It's- It's complicated, [Name].” He shifted, not meeting your eyes.

“Complicated.” You scoffed, “Fuck this.”

You get into your car, slamming the door behind you. Ian bangs on the car door as he pleads, “[Name], talk to me. C'mon!”

You press on the gas, causing Ian to back away from the car. You start driving, but before you get to far, you roll down your window and stick out your middle finger.

“Fuck you, Ian Gallagher!”

Words: 855
Sorry this one was shorter, but i think it fits so meh.

Please leave a review.