EXPERIMENTAL √ Ian Gallagher [1]

IAN IS NOT ON HIS MEDICATION THIS CHAPTER ! !

ROUGH DRAFT

CHAPTER ONEBAD DATE

CHAPTER ONE
BAD DATE

"My cat is my child, so I really don't see any point in having kids. I can't date anyone who would get jealous about me ignoring them for her either. You like cats, right?"

You absent-mindedly nodded, [color] eyes zoned out. "Oh, yeah. Agreed."

This was was most awful date you have ever been on in your entire life. The man you were on a date with, David Lynch, was obsessed with his cat. You didn't think it was possible to love your cat too much. However, you quickly realized it after the first hour he continuously talked about his precious snowball.

"I was looking at outfits to buy snowball and I found this-"

You interrupted him with a fake apologetic smile, "I'm so sorry, but I have to use the lady's room real quick."

"Oh," He blinked his onyx eyes, sliding a hand through his short brown hair. "Take your time."

You slowly get up, trying not to be too obvious about the fact that you want nothing more than to get the hell out of there. You make it to the restroom hallway, peaking behind the wall to see what your date was doing. He was smiling at his phone and- was that a tear?

"Is- Is he crying while looking looking at photos of his cat?" You ask aloud, covering your mouth so you don't laugh.

A voice speaks up from behind you, sounding amused. "Man, I hope you aren't laughing at a guy crying over his dead cat."

You flushed with embarrassment. Your [color] hair slapping you in the face with how quick you turned your head. You're pretty sure your neck even cracked.

Standing behind you was a handsome man with a charming smirk on his face. He looked about six foot, and toned. His red hair was shifted upwards, light freckles sprinkled along his cheeks. Green eyes filled with humor.

"It isn't dead!" You exclaimed loudly, face still hot. Your [color] eyes widened, quickly hiding back behind the wall. You turn back towards the stranger, lightly hitting his arm because of frustration. "You almost got me caught!"

"Ow! Fuckin' Jesus!" He exclaimed while backing up and grabbing his arm, "Do you usually go around hitting strangers?"

You pause, "What's your name?"