EXPERIMENTAL √ Ian Gallagher [2]

IAN IS STILL NOT ON HIS MEDICATION !

ROUGH DRAFT

CHAPTER TWODEEP, THEN STEAMY

CHAPTER TWO
DEEP, THEN STEAMY

“Uh- Sorry about the mess.” You flushed, quickly grabbing the clothes off your studio apartment floor. You both had decided it was be better to go to your place. It was closer than his, he told you.

He scoffs with a dismissive tone, his lip lightly tugging into a grin. “Still looks better than my place.”

You dropped the clothes in a basket, kicking of your [color] pumps. You go to the nightstand by your bed, pulling open the drawer. You grab the blunt that rested within it, pulling it out and showing it to Ian. You shrug with a smile, “I don't really have alcohol right now.”

“Weed's great.” He replies, almost excitedly. He plops down on your couch after grabbing the blunt from you and smoothly lighting it with a flick of his thumb. His green eyes watch you as he exhales, sliding his hand over the cushion and pats it. You stare at his rose-colored lips as the smoke slowly flows past them. He grins knowingly, “Are you gonna' sit?”

You take the blunt from him, taking a drag as you sit besides him. You close your eyes as you hold it in, before slowly exhaling. You pass it back to him, his warm fingers skimming along yours. All you knew was his name, but you invited him into your home and started to smoke a blunt with him: however, that didn't bother you as much as it should. There was something about him that you just couldn't figure out. You wanted to know everything about him.

“You got family?” You ask as he passes the blunt. Ian pauses, his face suddenly going entirely blank. He closes his right hand into a fist and his knuckles start to go white. You swallow nervously. It was like that was a trigger word for him. You speak softly to him, trying to calm him down. “We don't have to talk about them-”

Ian doesn't say anything, taking back the blunt and taking a ridiculously long hit. You gaze at him, started. His green eyes turn back to you and he just smiled as if nothing happened. “So, do you usually go on dates with weirdos?”

“Shut up,” You laugh, elbowing him lightly. “You must be talking about yourself since you're my first love.” You tease.

You both started to feel lighter. You didn't know if it was the subject change, or the fact that the high was starting to kick in. You smile, exhaling. “What flowers do you think you got for our first date?”

Ian chuckles, “Uh- definitely roses.”

“God, no! That's so fuckin' cliché!” You laughed, “I would have hated those.”

“Yeah?” His eyes sparkle, “Then what would you have wanted?”

“Myosotis.” You hummed, looking at him. “They're also called Forget Me Nots. I definitely would remember you forever after that.” You smile.

“What about now?”

“What?” You blinked.

Ian puts out the blunt, then turning his body towards yours slightly. His hand slides to your thigh just as it did at the restaurant. He leans in, his lips inches from yours as he looks deeply into your eyes. “Would you remember me now?”

You wanted so badly to tell him you would, but you didn't. Instead, you leaned in slightly. “You may have to do something more memorable for that.”

“I've got a couple different ideas for that.” He mumbled, sliding his hand further up your body.

“Like what?” You ask breathlessly.

He grips your hips, lightly tugging your body towards his. His voice seems to get deeper, husky - almost. “I'll show you.”

You didn't know if it was the weed, or just the fact that you were incredibly attracted to the man. But your body was burning for his touch. You thought you were going to die if you didn't feel his lips against yours.

He pulls you onto his lap, leaning his back into the couch. He tilts his head upwards, kissing you deeply. You don't hesitate in wrapping your legs around his waist, pushing into his kiss. Your dress rides up as Ian slides his hands from your hips to your ass, gripping it tightly. He mumbles against your lips, “Hold on.”

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he stood up with you in his arms. He brings you to your bed, placing you on it gently. He skims his finger up your thigh, sliding them under your dress and to your panties. He tugs them, kissing down your thighs all while keeping eye contact.

“Tell me you want me,” He hums as he slides off your dress. He leaves wet kisses against your neck, making his way down to your chest. He kisses your nipple, swirling his tongue in a circle around it as you gasp. He sucks on it softly, giving it a light pull before letting go, blowing on it gently. “Tell me you want me to fuck you.”

You grip his hair, breathing heavily as your cheeks grow hot. “I want you to fuck me, Ian - I- I want you so badly.”

Ian slams his lips against yours, pushing his tongue past your lips and skimming it against your tongue. He begins to undo his pants as he kisses you, dropping them quickly, along with his boxers. He doesn't put it in yet; instead, he pushes two fingers inside of your vagina. He thrusts them upwards and you can't help to moan against his lips. Your body tingles as they pump inside you at a steady rhythm.

After Ian gets you soaking wet, he slowly thrusts his dick into your tight hole. He moves his lips away from yours, kissing your jaw softly with a, “I want to hear the moans you make from me fuckin' you.”

He doesn't hesitate to start moving his hips, penetrating you deeply. He groans as your pussy wraps around his cock, “F-uck, [Name].”

You moan as he starts to move faster, grabbing the blankets tightly as you're hit with pleasure. You tilt your head back as you pant, ”H-Harder, Ian! A-h!”

He grips your hips as he starts to roughly pound into you, sweat glistening down his abs.

He keeps going, even after you came. His groans, mixed with your moans. He could go for rounds on rounds if he wanted to, you couldn't believe that he wasn't tired in the slightest. You, on the other-hand, were exhausted. You passed out as soon as it was over, but before you closed your eyes, you saw Ian's form walk out of the door.

Words: 1,113

Please leave a review!

BROTHERS ✓ GALLAGHER BOYSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara