Prologue.

" Quirk less " That word changed Izuku's life. He immediately saw his mother's eyes look of disgust. This was the beginning of his miserable life.

" So how did it go ?" Toshinori asked .

" Izuku's quirk less but our beautiful daughter has a powerful stockpiling quirk " Toshinori lifted his daughter proudly.

They celebrated leaving poor Izuku behind. This was the beginning of his life going downhill.

Izuku's first days was not overbearing but still not good. He was told to do chores and every time Izumi did something , he would be the one to be blamed.

It soon followed by being left out when they go for family outing and he was obviously left out . He would be kicked out when guests arrived and was barely fed making him starve.

At school it was way worse. He was treated like a pile is shit that shouldn't live. His past friends turned on him and he was beaten thoroughly. The teachers turned a blind eye when he was beaten but when he retaliated . He was given punishments and suspension which was way worse.

Soon his parents completely ignored him and shut him at the basement or was thrown to the streets . It was torture for him . His desire to become a hero dwindled and was left with nothing but hatred for all human kind.

He did what kids did best , he adapted. At school he would avoid fights perfectly leaving his bullies in a state of confusion. He became a master of stealth and disguise.

Since he was not fed , he adapted by pickpocketing. He even stole from superheroes without them knowing. However that time ran short since he was caught and his parents made his life even more unbearable.

He was regarded as a horrible kid in the society and was often thrown stones out in the streets for stealing money but honestly it was because he was quirk less and no one had been quirk less in years. He was the first in over 50 years.

He grew into depression that's until he finally found his light.