Warning / Fucking giant snake

Izuku sat in a white room with his hands handcuffed to the table. Suddenly , the door opened and it was none other than his mother. Half of her face had scars caused by burns . Honestly she looked horrible

" Hey mom , you look good " Izuku grinned at her

Inko sat at the chair.

" Brat , do you see what you did to me ? " Inko shouted.

" I made you more pretty , maybe next time I'll burn the other part. Maybe you can do a duo with deadpool " Izuku said.

Inko used her telekinesis to choke Izuku however she was stopped by the police and dragged away. It was then that All Might came in .

" Hello young Yagi "

" Hello asshole , how's hero work ?" Izuku grinned at him.

" I just wanted you to know that you'll be suffering for all the crimes you committed to our dead heroes. "

" Let me tell you one thing Ass Might. You think you caught me but you'll always be one step , two steps , several steps behind me and when you think you're catching up , I'll be right behind you , in no time will you be where I don't expect you to be . So just get closer because the closer you come the less you see " Izuku said.

All Might was agitated.

" Listen you little shit , I ... " Izuku swung his handcuffs and they bounced out of him and reached to All Might turning him into his skinny form.

" First thing , you have no evidence , no blood or dna tests . Second thing , who's going to believe a quirkless like me killed all those pro Heroes ? I rest my case , see ya later. " Izuku said and walked away as if nothing happened.

He knew the staff had gone for lunch brake so he was able to sneak out easily.

As Izuku was walking , a group of police officers caught him wondering at the restricted area and and aimed their guns at him.

" Freeze " Izuku did as told. Kamui woods who so happened to be near also got involved . He provoked him and when Izuku made the slightest movement , he went for the kill.

Suddenly the bars near Izuku banged.

Kamui woods stopped due to the large shaking

" That creature you guys took is called a Parsel. They are rare through the mythical world. They are usually small and venomous in nature , well that is when they are not with the Eldins.  With Eldins , they can grow up to 1 km depending on the power on the Eldin. "

" Shut up brat " Kamui said charging towards him and that when the snake broke free and ate the cops in one gulf.

More police men arrived and by then Kamui woods was just a wood. The Parsel circled around Izuku and started attacking others and by the time they knew it , they had all become snack foods .

Izuku jumped to the Snake and it suddenly disappeared.