Illegal drug manufacturing company.

Well the police soon came but didn't find any evidence against Izuku but they did find evidence against his homeroom teacher from assaulting to killing the principal. Obviously Izuku didn't like her so he got rid of the problem...... Literally.

" Izuku , School's over and mommy wanted to talk to you " Izumi ran to her brother. But Izuku just turned the opposite direction and left.

" Izuku , Mommy's looking for you !! Daddy's gonna be angry if he finds out you're disobeying mommy " Izumi shouted.

" Tell them am hanging at a friend's house , if they really care . Let them come  this *xxxxx xxxxx address. " He said as he left.

Izumi just scoffed and went back home meanwhile the Bakugou's followed Izuku . The todoroki twins were in a trance but decided to go to Izumi.

As Izuku crossed some alleyways . Katsuki got impatient and charged at him with her explosion quirk but was caught by a giant brute looking gangster.

" Yo Izuku , this fucker been following you for some time " The gangster.

" God damnit , you're cussing again in front of him !! " Another gangster equally big said.

" Let my sister go , you shit for brains !! " Katsuki shouted but was also caught.

" Geez can you stop bullying five years old kids . Look they're crying . We're gangsters not fucking pedophiles " The other said.

" Yeah just put them where they belong . look , they've already peed their pants " Izuku said.

The gangster put them in a trash can .

" Hmm? "

" They're trash so I put them in a trash can " The gangster said .

Izuku shrugged and walked to what seemed to be an underground bunker.

DON'T LIE

Fine , a strip club . Well this would seem horrible but this was actually the base of his illegal drug manufacturing company so it's cool .