Massacre

" Well then it seems all of you have courage " Izuku said as he stood up.

" Now who's going to be the first piggy I slaughter " He said and without question torrents of bullets , bombs and long range quirks were thrown at him.

The dust soon cleared but there was no one to be seen.

" Behind you " He said to the military general before shoving a pencil to his throat. He dodged all bullets skillfully while working with his pencil , stabbing people in the chest , the neck and the crotch but he suddenly stopped when he saw a news helicopter flying over him.

" As you can see the villain Kiku is killing the soldiers mercilessly ... "

" Hey !! Am just to do my job . You do your job " Izuku shouted at the helicopter before dodging All Might's punched considering he was the only that remained.

He stabbed his undamaged chest. All Might's became Small Might.

" I won't kill you , so that I can see you quirkless " Izuku said.

" I-Izuku ?? " Small Might stuttered.

" Izuku !!! Izuku !!! Is that a fuckin joke ? Do you know how much he suffered when you killed his loved one , do you know how much we suffered when you took everything from us !! The pain I felt when I killed him ,  my brother , my creator !! So Ass Might , am going to kill everything you care about , starting with your precious dau... "

Before Izuku could finish he was punched by Izumi who seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

Izuku spitted blood and gazed at his sister.

" Ukuzi , we don't have to this , this isn't what Izuku wanted " Izumi said.

" Huh? I suppose he prepared to counter me in case I became , well me through you. You took the present made for you , didn't you "

" ... I am aware of the consequences of becoming like you .... But if it is so that I can fight you and protect human kind for the rest of my immortal years so be it .

Ukuzi grinned .

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

" Let the games begin "