Friends

Izuku met with his teammates and friends Zeke and Kaido. They were the first people to acknowledge Izuku . He can clearly remember them taking him in.

Flashback  1 year ago.

" Yo , is that a kid " Some youth who definitely look like a pimp asked pointing at  Izuku who was sleeping in a box.

" Yo , you're right Zeke , but maybe it's the drugs " Kaido said since he had just got out of using marijuana like no tommorow.

" Nah , it's definitely a kid. Let's take him in " Zeke said and that's how Izuku joined the family.

Izuku woke up the next morning not knowing what happened.

He was dressed in new clothes and was cleaner than usual.

" You were right Zeke , he looks so cute " A woman said squeezing his cheeks.

" Ugh where am I ?" Izuku asked clearly not remembering anything.

" Well you're in a brothel . Our hideout to be precise. " Kaido said.

" W-Wait a brothel ?!???!!! " Izuku shouted.

" Geez  what's wrong kid , never been in one "

" Well it's just ... Mom said brothels are bad. "

" Where's your mom , kid ?"

" At home with dad "

" And what were you doing outside ?"

" They kicked me "

" Well then if you ask me , your mom's a bitch . Kid if you ever see her in danger . Let the bitch die " Zeke said.

" .... "

Flashback End .

That was the beginning of his wonderful life. Izuku was cared for and loved at the brothel and became part of the family. He later got in the business and his business like thinking and his invention of a new drug made them become the top three in the underworld.

The first was then Lov and Chisaki's gang however they all decided to unite each other. No like they were mediators since Chisaki's gang and love hated each other but we're acquainted with Izuku's gang.

Chisaki at the time was in highschool but like Izuku was a mastermind when it came to underworld dealings.

This is why her gang even became one of the top three ( You had me right. Don't thank me . Thank gender bending powers )

Anyway they were finally going to fully combine forces today with the Kira ( Fem Kai Chisaki ) group.

Little did they know this was the day they would lose almost everything.

" Your leader is a 5 yr old. Hahaha !! " The subordinate was immediately killed by Kira.

" Anyone else " She asked and they all shut up.

" Hello Izuku , how's life been ?"

" Shitty "

" Huh you too . So let's get to the point . We're here to fully join forces with you guys . I believe this will be beneficial to us. " Kira said.

" Yeah I guess , we do need more capable men " Izuku said.

" And we need money and the Nzt . " Kira said.

" Good , come with me " Izuku said as he showed Kira to his house on top .

" Why did you bring me here ?"

" I hope you know the Nzt has side effects. "

" What kind ?"

" Once you stop , your iq drops at a fast rate. I'll suggest you to never use it " Izuku said.

" I never planned on .... " Suddenly there was a large explosion. Izuku and Kira rushed to see what was happening and there they saw.  Their subordinates and friends being killed like sheep with the so called heroes.

" Wait you're supposed to be heroes "

" Do you think we fuckin care " Green Telek said as she used telekinesis to break the man's neck.

" Baby , let's finish this fast and go to our dear Izumi " Green Telek said to All Might who killed a stripper.

Zeke saw Izuku and Kira coming down and beckoned them to run.

Izuku saw Zeke and Kaido being lifted by Telekinesis .

" Where's your boss " Toshinori said.

" Screw you " Izuku was frozen in fear . He didn't want them to die but he couldn't save them either.

" We'll just find them on our own " All Might said as he grabbed both their head and smashed them on each other completely obliterating their heads.

" You bastards !! " Izuku shouted as he descended down the stairs and tried to punch Green Telek only to be thrown away by Telekinesis.

" Izuku " Kira went and helped Izuku .

" Wait is that our son ? What should we do ?" Green Telek asked.

" But he associated with villains and it's our job to ward of villains so let's kill him and maybe I can have fun with the girl before killing her too " All Might grinned.

They approached them but before anything else could happen. Izuku pressed a button and everything exploded.

After the explosion , Green Telek was found with third degree burns and the force of explosion punctured one of All Might's lungs. This was how All Might became severely weaker and Green Telek couldn't do anymore work.

The bodies of Izuku and Kira were never found although they were assumed dead.

This was the beginning of The cold blooded assassins Kiku .

A/N : Most powerful heroes are going to be like that . Kind of like the Boys .