Miscalculation / A dead friend.

Izuku was in all media . He was practically a star.

Bounty
Name : Izuku Yagi ' Kiku '
Age : 16 years
Affiliation : None
Threat : No civilian or hero below top 100 should engage. Run in sight.
Quirk : Unknown

Bounty : 5,000,000,000 ¥

Katsuki looked at the book and couldn't help but shout. " Damn Deku !!!!! "

" What's wrong ?" Kirishima asked.

" It's this Deku that's making me so angry " Katsuki shouted.

" You seem to know him " Mina said

" He's Izumi's brother " Katsuki shouted.

The class was silent.

" Wait your brother is the most feared villain of all time ? Am pretty sure if there was a thousand nomus and your brother in each opposite side and you were told to run to which direction , most people will definitely choose the nomus " Kirishima said

" He's just a weakling " Shoto said.

" A weakling ? You can't even beat gang orca with help and his  weaker than Wash and Kamui woods and yet you want to call him a wimp ? He's a legend " Denki said.

" Hey Izumi , what are your thoughts on your brother ? " Jiro asked and everyone turned their attention to Izumi.

" Leave me alone " Izumi said before walking out of the class.

Once again , the class was quiet. Izumi was always smiling but after it was discovered that her brother was Kiku , she changed .

After a while she returned to class for classes. That day she didn't talk to anyone and at the dorms , she stayed at her room all evening.

" Hey let's go check on Izumi " Jiro said.

" Let her be , she'll be fine " Katsumi said.

" Well let's go Jiro " Some other girls joined and Katsumi was dragged too.

" Hey Izumi " they knocked several times until Katsumi got tired and blew the door.

They switched on the lights but Izumi wasn't there . They saw an open window and knew what was happening.

" Let's look for her , she couldn't gotten far " Once again the girls agreed but Katsumi stopped them.

" Izumi is unpredictable , we don't know where she could have gone so you should leave it at that " Katsumi said.

" But what if she's going after her brother "

" The nerd can't harm his sister " Katsumi said but she showed traces of doubt.

Meanwhile Izuku was battling Mirko and Hawk.

Mirko fought close combat and Hawk used his feathers in far combat.

That was when Izuku noticed something . He hugged Rumi's waist and did a backflip dodging a feather

" I knew you guys were self centered but I didn't know you were also willing to kill your girlfriends and unborn children. 

This shocked both Hawks and Mirko. Hawks soon recovered and said something shocking.

" She's just a fuck toy , she's dispensable inorder to kill you . Imagine , the villain who killed 3 top 10 pro Heroes and I stopped him , that would put me as the number 1 hero in not just Japan but the whole world. " Hawks said.

Mirko was shocked that she didn't notice she was still being carried by the enemy.

" Stop fighting , you'll cause problems to your unborn child " Izuku put her down. Rumi fell down and burst into tears.

" I gave everything to you you bastard . Why do this to me !! What wrong have I done ? " She said.

" Shut up bitch " Hawks said and was threw his feathers to Rumi but the same feathers were caught and thrown three times the speed back.

Hawks head was blown to smithereens.

' She , being pregnant was a miscalculation . Should I kill her ? No I can't , she's still done nothing wrong and has a child . I'll spare her for know ' Izuku thought.

Mirko saw this and despite finding the bitter truth , she still attacked Izuku . Izuku guessed she still loved him.

" You killed him " Mirko said attacking in blind rage "

" It had to be done , either the baby or him " Izuku said.

" Why !! " She kicked

" Why !! " She punched but soon broke into a cry . " Why did you like the only man i love ? " Izuku despite doing heinous did still had humanity , he couldn't kill someone he deemed innocent.

So he provided emotional comfort by hugging her

" I'm sorry , it had to be done. " Izuku said.

" Kill me please " Rumi said.

" Why ?"

" Kill me like you did to the others " Rumi said.

" I can't kill someone who doesn't kill innocent people or utilizes them for his / her benefit. " Izuku said.

" Rumi , don't give up in life . I know you loved him and might still despite him doing such horrible things to you , this shows that you truly love him. " Izuku said.

" And you kind of remind me of someone " Izuku said trying to divert Rumi's attention.

" Who ?" Rumi asked.

" A friend of mine , she died a year ago. " Izuku said.

" She used to love someone but their age gap was a little high by a margin of 9 years. The person she loved was hell bent on getting revenge on some people and being loving of the person , she followed him . She killed for him , she fought for him and finally died for him . The person she died thinking the person she loved didn't love her back but despite that died with a smile. " Izuku said as he looked at the sky .

" Her name

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

...

Kira Chisaki.