Change.

Izuku walked in with a new scarf at school. As usual , his bitchy sister and her bitchy friends came for their daily bullying.

" Hey shitty nerd , nice scarf . Where did you get it ? " Bakugou asked. Izuku did mind telling the truth.

" From a good friend , he was the best " He said remembering fragments of his memories.

" Hmm give it to me " He said .

" What no " Izuku replied boldly .

" I said give it to me you shitty nerd " Katsuki jumped to Izuku but was intercepted and thrown down .

Katsuki tried to help her brother but before a fight broke out , the class started. Izuku sat in his chair and his teachers being assholes told him to remove his scarf.

" No , " Izuku said.

" Excuse me " The teacher asked in astonishment.

" You want me to remove the scarf while it's winter , everyone here is wearing one , why should I remove " The teacher walked to him.

" Remove the scarf !! " His teacher said clearly irritated.

The teacher clearly had enough and trot to remove it but her hand was snapped before she reached his scarf.

" Y-You bastard " She shouted in agony.

" Unless you want something else broken , I would suggest minding your own business " The class was shocked by Izuku's calm demeanor.

" That's it , to the principle's office with you. " She shouted .

At the principal's office , everything almost seemed to be one sided.

" Izuku Yagi , I'll have to expel you for you misconduct and blacklist you in great schools such as ours. " The principal said.

" And what have I done ?" He asked.

" You have assaulted a teacher not to mention your classmate "

" Cool then , why aren't you expelling the rest " Izuku asked.

" They have done no wrong "

" Hmm you lie , and you know that . I'll just have to tell the police about it." The principal grinned.

" And what are you going to tell them , We beat you up everyday and gave you meaningless suspension and failed you in your tests. Well who do you think they'll listen to ? A quirk less brat like you or me ? " He grinned.

Izuku removed a tape recorder and replayed everything he said making the principal get shocked.

" It's actually your word against yours. You think you're the smartest person in the room but you're actually not . I'll hate to hand this over to the police" He said.

" Ha ... "

" You know the head of the police's father was quirkless which gave him a general appreciation of quirkless people. You think am disadvantaged but that's where you're wrong. " The principal tried using his quirk , chameleon tongue to reach to the voice recorder and caught it.

He smiled and took his special whip specifically for Izuku .

" You've been a naughty boy . I guess I'll punish you then expell you. " The principal said .

" But first I'll have to destroy that disgusting scarf infront of you that you so love. " Izuku's face turned dull

The principal hardly survived a minute before been thrown out of the window to spikes. This was the horror of making Izuku angry .