All heroes in danger.

Timeskip 10 years later.

Izuku jumped from building to building until he saw his target. He was currently taking a nap , the perfect time to execute him.

He jumped and used the vents to reach his room. He took his katana and thrusted it to the Pro hero wash. However instead the body turned into bombs.

' Illusion ' Izuku thought but it was too late , it blowed up.

After the explosion , the swat team stormed in with shields and guns followed by Endeavor and Wash.

As the smoke cleared up , they could see a figure with red scarf and black assassin clothes stand up.

" Fire !! " The swat leader shouted.

Torrents of bullets rained on him but he dodged every single one of them.

He dashed through them passing through Endeavor and started killing the swats before they could register.

He finished his killing streak by decapitating Wash.

Endeavor was agitated and shot flames but Izuku dodged it. That was when Endeavor caught a full glimpse of the killers face. His mask was destroyed due to explosion.

" You're not my target Endeavor , I have no reason to kill you "

" Izumi ?" Endeavor asked but Izuku disappeared like the wind.

Breaking news : Pro Hero Wash was killed by the alleged Assassin Kiku. Is Kiku back from the dead? The answer is no . It turns out that there was not one but two assassins going by the alias Kiku. We have discovered that the culprit at hand has green hair and green eyes like our rising star Izumi Yagi. If you see the culprit , please notify the authorities.

Izuku turned of the T.V and sighed . He looked around his apartment. It was a two bedroom apartment and had all the necessities. He felt lonely living in this apartment alone but he wasn't willing to look for a date .

" Daddy , can we go to the amusement park today ?" The voice of Eri echoed in Izuku's mind.

Izuku tried watching other series of television but none helped him so he went to eat food where he was accepted. He took his contacts and wig for cover and embarked on his journey.

Despite his disguise , he still chose the safer option of going through alleys. As he walked through the Alley , he saw a woman who was screaming for help and a thug.

" Shut up bitch !! No one is going to save you. " Just then , a hero arrived and used his Electricity to electrocute the thug and incapacitated him.

" Don't worry , he's gone " The woman looked at the hero in a thankful tune.

" How can I repay you " The hero smirked. It seemed like that was what he was waiting for.

" I have been itching for a woman for some while , could help me with the problem ? " He asked.

" W-Wait , am married , I can't do this"  She pleaded.

The hero forcefully grabbed her.

" Wow this hero society is going down rapidly.  I thought you Electrostat was a good hero but I was clearly mistaken " Izuku said finally revealing himself

Electrostat used his quirk to stop the woman from running and went to Izuku

" Since you saw me , I can't let you escape here alive " He said.

" No hard feelings " Izuku shrugged and Electrostat used a lightning bolt and threw to Izuku . It hit Izuku however instead of frying him since it was at least 50 kilowatts that was enough to fry him.

Instead it just sorrounded him. Izuku punched him back with Electrostat's power. This thoroughly crushed his skull.

His quirk was gone and the woman and the thug ran away . Izuku put on his hoodie and continued walking to his destination.

A few hours later

Izuku had finished his food and walking back home when a bunch of police and swat along with the top 10 well 8 heroes sorrounded him.

" Izuku Yagi  you have been suspected of being the Hero killer : Kiku . Put your hands in the air or we will be forced to shoot. " Izuku raised his hands obediently. He knew he couldn't get out of their despite being immortal since it would take a while to resurrect.