ATRT 2

Jin walks inside Jungkook's room, sighing as he sees things scattered around

"Ugh, this bitch" Jin says, shaking his head. He then starts picking up the things. Jungkook had this ball and then it rolled under the maknae's bed. So, he decided to get it. Jin crouched down, looking under the bed and frowning at the box that caught his attention, of course because it was decorated in pink and cute bunny stickers. He grabbed it, chuckling.
"Cute" He whispers and opened the box, only to be met with girl clothes.
"What?" Jin says, frowning.

Suddenly, he beard footsteps, looking up and was met with a shocked Jungkook.
"Hyung! Why are you messing with my things?!" Jungkook says, glaring.
"Well, bitch, you should've cleaned your room... Anyways, who's the owner of these?" Jin asks, frowning. Jungkook gulps, what is he gonna do now?
"Leave my room! Those are from my twin!" Jungkook says, huffing as he grabbed the box away from him.
"Okay, okay, no need to be mad" Jin says and got out of the room, chuckling. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, sighing in relief as he wasn't questioned that much.

Jungkook smiled as he fixes his wig, giggling. Suddenly, the door opened, startling him.
"O-oh... Hyungs! Who brought a girl over?!" Taehyung, it was Taehyung. Jungkook gulps, biting his bottom lip as he now heard more voices.
"What?" He hears, turning around and was met with his hyungs.
"Oh, hi ma'am... Can we know who you are?" Jimin says, smiling.
"O-oh... I... Uhm... I'm Jungkook's twin sister" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Oh, that's why you looked familiar, but we didn't see you get in?" Hoseok says, frowning.

"O-oh... I secretly got in, Jungkook's... Jungkook's out for a walk" He says, giggling.
"Can we know your name?" Yoongi says, frowning.

"Oh, Jeon Jungsoon"