ATRT Finale

Jungkook smiles, staring at himself in the mirror as he wore a skirt and a croptop

Jungkook smiles, staring at himself in the mirror as he wore a skirt and a croptop. He looks back as he spots Jin, staring at him as he leaned on the door frame, arms crossed with a smile.
"You look good" Jin says, chuckling. Jungkook turned around and spun a little, smiling wide.
"Is this good?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"For our date? Yes" Jin says, walking to the younger and giving his head a kiss.

"Is Kookie ready?" Hoseok asks, giggling.
"Yup" Jin answers and Jungkook walked down the stairs, a big smile on his face.
"You don't need this" Yoongi says, taking Jungkook's wig off.
"You're still pretty" Yoongi says, winking. Jungkook blushes, looking away.
"Stop flustering him, Yoongs" Jin says, chuckling.
"Let's go?" Namjoon asks, frowning. They all nod and followed him.

"Mommy? Why is that guy wearing girl clothes?" A boy asks as he sees Jungkook, who stared at the child.
"Baby, he's wearing girl clothes because he's comfortable in to and it makes him happy" The mother says, waving at Jungkook with a smile. Jungkook waved back, giving a smile back and waving too.
"Can I wear girl clothes too if I want?" The boy asks, his mother nods.
"Yes, baby! Clothes have no gender" His mother says and ruffled his hair. The boy giggles, running to Jungkook. The boy stared at Jungkook, the other frowning. The six stared, smiling. The boy hugs Jungkook's leg, giggling.
"You're pretty!" The boy says before handing Jungkook a lollipop.

"For being pretty, I'll give this to you!" The boy says before running back to his mother. His mother chuckles, bowing before leaving. Jungkook stared at the lollipop, smiling.
"That was cute" Jimin says, smiling.
"Yeah, his mother was nice" Taehyung says.

"Do you want a kid, Kookie?"

"Not yet, hyungs!"