ATRT 4

The six heads immediately perked up as they heard the front door opened

The six heads immediately perked up as they heard the front door opened. They all raced on who will get to open the door first. But they were late as Jungkook was already inside. He looked at the six, frowning.
"Yes?" Jungkook says until Taehyung pulled him close.
"I'm your best friend and you didn't tell me you have a twin sister?" Taehyung says, huffing. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, scratching his nape, chuckling.

"We're your hyungs" They all said, crossing their arms.
"I-I... You guys even didn't need to meet her... " Jungkook says, gulping.
"Well, you didn't tell us that she would come here and go to your room" Jin says, shaking his head.
"So, Kookie... Tell us more about your sister" Jimin says, wiggling his brow.
"H-huh?" Jungkook says, slowly regretting about the lie he had said.

"O-oh... Uh... Why?" Jungkook says, frowning.
"So, we get to know her? Since she's our maknae's sister, especially his twin" Hoseok says, giggling.
"Su-sure..." Jungkook says, internally facepalming.
"Anyways, who's older?" Namjoon asks, causing them all to stare at him.
"I mean, who came out first?" Namjoon says, chuckling.
"U-uh... Oh, it's her" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Hyungs, don't y'all think we should go to the living room, we're standing in the front door" Jungkook says. They all laughed, nodding.

"Stupid! You're so stupid, Jungkook" Jungkook screams into his pillow. His legs, hitting the bed. Suddenly, the door opened, startling him.
"Kookie?" He hears, looking up and is met with Jimin.
"Yes, Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Well, Jin hyung told me to call you, dinner's ready... Anyways, why are you screaming?" Jimin asks, chuckling.
"O-oh... Jungsoon texted me, saying she'll be here... But I'm gonna practice tomorrow" Jungkook says, pouting.

"That's okay, we can help her with what she need"