ATRT 6

Jungsoon wipes her lips as she stared at the six

"When's Jungkook coming back?" Jin asks, frowning.
"Should we call him?" Hoseok asks, worry laced in his voice. Jungsoon, or should I say, Jungkook, gulps.
"U-uh... I gotta make a call" He says, the six nods and let him leave. He got out, his phone immediately ringing. His eyes widened, running to the back of the house and answering the call.
"Hello?" He says, gulping.

"Kookie! When are you getting back? We miss you already"

Jungkook smiles, giggling.
"Hyungs, I'll be back soon, don't worry... How's Jungsoon so far?" He asks, hearing hums.

"She's cool, just like you"

"Sure, we'll gotta go" He says before ending the call. Taking a deep breath, he fixes his wig before walking back inside.

"Oh, Jungsoon ah? You're already leaving?" Namjoon asks.
"Yeah, m- I mean, I still have work tomorrow" He says and the six nods.
"Well, we wanted to see you and Jungkook together, but that's okay" Taehyung says, the six agreed.
"Hmm, well, bye h-oppas" He says before walking out. Taking a deep breath, he walked away.

"Kookie! You're back!" Jimin and Taehyung yelled, running to their maknae and hugging him. Jungkook let out an 'oof', laughing.
"Yeah, yeah, you guys miss me too much" Jungkook says until Jimin wiped something off of his lips.
"Why is there red lipstick on your lips? I thought you only use lipbalm and gloss?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"O-oh... I just went to try some, I ran out of gloss so I went a bought some" Jungkook says, the two nods, hesitant but they trust him.
"Come on, Jin hyung prepared dinner already, we were just waiting for you" Jimin says, giggling. They pulled Jungkook to the kitchen and sat him down.

"You guys didn't even let the guy put his bag back"