ATRT 5

"Fuck" Jungkook says as he puts in his girl clothes in the bag he's holding

"Fuck" Jungkook says as he puts in his girl clothes in the bag he's holding. He gulps, picking it up before opening the door.
"Oh, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Here, Jin hyung prepared this for you" Hoseok says, ruffling Jungkook's hair. Jungkook bows his head, grabbing the lunch box and thanked him.
"I'll get going now" Jungkook says, and the six nods.

Jungkook looks around before walking in the dressing room of their building. Putting his bag down, he removed his clothes and changed into the girl clothes.

Jungkook, or should I say, Jungsoon, takes a deep breath as she stared at the dorm door. Patting her chest, she knocked. The door opens and she's met with the six hyungs, who smiled at her.
"Come in" They all said, she giggles, walking in as she tucked her hair behind her ear.
"Sit down, Ms Jungsoon" Namjoon says, causing her to laugh.
"There's no need to be formal, act like I'm just your maknae" She says, shaking her head.

"Well, still, sit down please" Hoseok says and Jungsoon nods, sitting down.
"Here" Jin says as he placed down the tray of cookies in front of her, also a juice that Jimin had brought.
"Thank you" Jungsoon says, winking. Jimin and Hoseok dramatically acted like he got shot in the chest, while the others cooed, gasped and blushed.
"This is delicious, Jin h-oppa" Jungsoon says, smiling.
"Thank you, I prepared it with all my heart" Jin slap, causing Yoongi to scoff and nudge his side.

"Anyways, we promised Jungkook to take care of you, so we will do that" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"There's no need for that" Jungsoon says, laughing.
"Still, we need to take care of our maknae's twin sister like how we take care of our Kookie" Taehyung says, winking. Jungsoon blushes, looking down.

"This is hard"