ATRT 8

Jungkook gulps as he stared at the mirror

Jungkook gulps as he stared at the mirror. Today, he wanted to really say that truth. He doesn't want to lie anymore, he needs to be real. Even though he's having second thoughts, he's telling himself that if he continues, his hyungs might hate him more. As he's about to get out of the house, he hears the others conversation.

"I like Jungsoon... "

"Well, I like Jungkook"

"I'm still having second thoughts, what if Jungkook is Jungsoon?"

Jungkook gulps, eyes widened. He walked to the kitchen and looked down as the others looked at him.
"Yes, Kookie?" Jin asks, frowning.
"I thought you were already going?" Hoseok asks, frowning.
"H-hyungs... I need to be real now" Jungkook says, causing them to frown.
"What do you mean?" Namjoon asks, frowning.
"H-hyungs, please don't hate me" Jungkook cried, biting his bottom lip.
"Hate you for what? You're scaring us, Kookie" Jimin says.
"H-hyungs... I'm a crossdresser" Jungkook says.

"Crossdresser?" Yoongi says and Jungkook nods.
"That's not a problem, Kookie! You're still our maknae!" Taehyung says, giggling. Jungkook looks up at Taehyung, giving a small smile.
"Hyungs, me and Jungsoon, we're just one person" Jungkook says.
"So, you don't have a twin?" Yoongi says and Jungkook nods, fiddling with his fingers.
"So, that's why you're always gone when she's here" Hoseok says, chuckling.

"Why'd you do it?" Jin asks, standing up and patting Jungkook's shoulder.
"Because... I was scared... It was so sudden, I didn't know how to react... And I thought you guys wouldn't like me, gay, crossdresser... " Jungkook says, the oldest hugged him, rubbing his back.
"There's nothing to be scared about, we love you even if you dress up as a girl or you're gay, we're like brothers!" Jin says, shushing Jungkook, who cried from happiness.

"Thank you so much, hyungs"